them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

I agree with that 100%, I couldn't give a fuck what Frimpong (or anybody outwith our players) goes for but I think the outrage as you put it comes from the fact the taigs seem to have a knack over the last few years of punting bang average players for very good money & for all our positives, that's something we haven't learned to do yet.

Hope we can sort in the summer if/when players do start getting linked elsewhere.

They were getting a million for Craig Beattie when we were getting 50k for Charlie Adam. It's clear why folk get angry over it, although I question why anyone vents they anger on a phone in... 

Just now, FlippinEck said:

They were getting a million for Craig Beattie when we were getting 50k for Charlie Adam. It's clear why folk get angry over it, although I question why anyone vents they anger on a phone in... 

That's another discussion completely...

But don't stop that happening or SSB will be shit to listen to over the next few months :lol: 

55 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

One of the reasons. We scoff at any club even the sheep with McKenna when they wanted a decent few. Every club in Scotland should be demanding the most for their players not up to other clubs fans to ridicule it.

Away and don't talk shite man.

See if you went into tescos and they "demanded" well over the odds for something, what would your next move be?

32 minutes ago, Graham said:

or duffy for his kent tackle or brown for his handbags??

Na they only cite Morelos when somebody headbutts his elbow.

And Gerrard when he says he wonders what action would be taken against Morelos if he dished out the studs up challenge he received.

12 minutes ago, Clunge said:

At that point they hadn't had no challenge for 9 years and fans weren't anywhere near as entitled and arrogant as they are now.

Given all the hype about how he would be sold for millions would be another contributing factor to their seethe.

Still nowhere near the levels compared to when Johnston signed for us mate.

The hype (if there is any) around this boy is self generated, he's a nobody.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Away and don't talk shite man.

See if you went into tescos and they "demanded" well over the odds for something, what would your next move be?

That’s not the point I was making. I don’t care how much an opposition player goes for. It’s the fact that fans get so incensed for some reason for how much an opposing player leaves for.

Anyway if you went in to Tesco for a bottle of juice you’ve got the option of Tesco rola cola for 59p or Coca Cola for £1.89 so it’s up to the buyer to pay the price they want not for anyone else to judge.

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s not the point I was making. I don’t care how much an opposition player goes for. It’s the fact that fans get so incensed for some reason for how much an opposing player leaves for.

Anyway if you went in to Tesco for a bottle of juice you’ve got the option of Tesco rola cola for 59p or Coca Cola for £1.89 so it’s up to the buyer to pay the price they want not for anyone else to judge.

You said its a reason why football in this country is so shite:lol:

Your second point kinda defeats your own argument.

Players are only worth what buying clubs are willing to pay.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You said its a reason why football in this country is so shite:lol:

Your second point kinda defeats your own argument.

Players are only worth what buying clubs are willing to pay.

My point is about people arguing over transfer fees 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

😂😂😂😂😂 mutant fucks really are a special breed!

2CBD6200-AA41-49AB-868A-246F4643FB04.jpeg

What a fucking mongo taig cunt. He has literally replied to something not even related to us in the slightest and tried to make it about us. They cunts need locked up.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

What a fucking mongo taig cunt. He has literally replied to something not even related to us in the slightest and tried to make it about us. They cunts need locked up.

This title is fucking destroying the cunts 😂