them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen the score, even with us so far ahead I still hate the feeling of them winning any game. :sad:

Honestly doesn't bother me anymore. 

The league is over and has been for ages, its just a matter of when now. 

Their fans have lost interest because every game is a dead rubber now. 

Scraping a win at home against dug shite is the best they can do these days and even then its more luck than anything else. 

Cunts are a total irrelevance in Scottish football now. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d rather it was over before then, the piggery won’t be easy

Has been for us, we have played our best football there the past two visits. 

We will beat them 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Honestly doesn't bother me anymore. 

The league is over and has been for ages, its just a matter of when now. 

Their fans have lost interest because every game is a dead rubber now. 

Scraping a win at home against dug shite is the best they can do these days and even then its more luck than anything else. 

Cunts are a total irrelevance in Scottish football now. 

I know what you mean mate, but I had forgot they were playing and just looked at the scores and noticed their one and had that feeling I always get when they win, it is nuts this season but old habits die hard as the saying goes. :boydie:

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

I didn't expect them to drop points against Kilmarnock or today. I do fully expect them to drop points in one of the three against St Mirren, St Johnstone or Aberdeen.

Not that it matters anyway!

They will pump Aberdeen twice at home. Hoping for a slip up in the other games 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This. Want them to drop points in every game they play still. 

More misery for the pedo protecting swamp life, the better. 

It has always been like that mate and this season is no different than any other for me.

The main difference is how we are playing and the lead we have, just want to get it over with as soon as possible, I cannot relax until that large lady has belted out 'Simply the Best'. :pipe: 

They look a lot like we have in recent times. Even straight forward games are a struggle for them.

2-0 up early in the second half and they get out with a 2-1. They give up a lot of chances in games and barring the Killie game, they don't score many. I'd say they are far more likely to drop points than we are right now.

That being said, 5 wins and a draw wins it and that's all we need to worry about. We have to take 9 from the next 3 games and all of a sudden, I think, any sort of lingering pressure will be gone.