them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Cerberus Capital Management have had takeover talks with the co-op. I was wondering if they would offer them the same deal as the co-op on the loans

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8963401/Co-op-Bank-deal-spells-devastation-customers-warns-MP.html

Change of Bank fucked us over .Don’t see it quite having the same devastating effect for them however they will need to be paying the level of interest that every other debtor has .

The end of “financial doping” as far as their loans go at least .

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Supposedly he was covid88bhoys and started replying to a bunch of tarrier twitter accounts all last week saying how great of a job he was doing and circumstances etc. Got rumbled and deleted the profile yesterday.

That’s not embarrassing at all :lol:

30 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I have decided that I have a new most hated Celtic player.

Brown is finished and the rest are just shite.

There is one who annoys me for the most bizarre reason.

Mikey-Johnston, purely for the reason that every fucking commentator feels the absolute need to announce his full fucking name every single time he touches the ball.

It's never just 'Johnston' it always has to be 'Mikey Johnston'.

Really boils my piss for some reason.

He is utterly shite as well. Doesn't deserve two names.

Commentators in English football do this all the time. Particularly for players called ‘Matty’ :confused:

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Cerberus Capital Management have had takeover talks with the co-op. I was wondering if they would offer them the same deal as the co-op on the loans

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8963401/Co-op-Bank-deal-spells-devastation-customers-warns-MP.html

2 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

This deal would mean Cerberus own Co-ops loan. ie the tarriers would now owe the money to Cerberus. There will be no favours at all for them. This would be devastating for them. 

Cerberus are a competitor of mine in professional life and they are hard and sharp. No holds barred stuff.

Wow. 

Very Interesting and hope it ends with them getting stiffed with the more you owe the bigger the rate.

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Change of Bank fucked us over .Don’t see it quite having the same devastating effect for them however they will need to be paying the level of interest that every other debtor has .

The end of “financial doping” as far as their loans go at least .

Dr Death Reid will be blamed for getting them the loan in the first place.
Typical fenians abusing a finacial scheme,and hope the interest rates are astranomical for a Sporting Business. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I have decided that I have a new most hated Celtic player.

Brown is finished and the rest are just shite.

There is one who annoys me for the most bizarre reason.

Mikey-Johnston, purely for the reason that every fucking commentator feels the absolute need to announce his full fucking name every single time he touches the ball.

It's never just 'Johnston' it always has to be 'Mikey Johnston'.

Really boils my piss for some reason.

He is utterly shite as well. Doesn't deserve two names.

PIKEY johnston was the kid who had to come off with an injury that kept him out for months,and as he was limping off,tlb mouthed "fuckin shitebag" in his direction.
Would you want to play for a cunt like him.
Don't get why Pikey would.

As far as being a player he's dug shite.