them

MisterC

4 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Saw a bit of that McGree as used to bet on the A league games on BT, decent player was head and shoulders above anything in A league which isn't saying much but think he'll be a good signing.

I wonder if Birmingham tried to sign him when his loan was coming to an end - if not can't be up to much.

33 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I wonder if Birmingham tried to sign him when his loan was coming to an end - if not can't be up to much.

According to the sun they couldn't afford the transfer fee and Boro were in position to sign him. Didn't look too much into it but few tweets I saw about him leaving Birmingham the fans weren't too happy about it.

4 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

According to the sun they couldn't afford the transfer fee and Boro were in position to sign him. Didn't look too much into it but few tweets I saw about him leaving Birmingham the fans weren't too happy about it.

A Birmingham pundit was invited onto SSB and offered up a withering assessment of him. Gordon Duncan tried to counter this by saying the fans didn't want him to go. The response was that B'ham have a working class fanbase who hark back to the old days and get behind those who put themselves about. Best he said about him was "athletic" but with no real end product.

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

A Birmingham pundit was invited onto SSB and offered up a withering assessment of him. Gordon Duncan tried to counter this by saying the fans didn't want him to go. The response was that B'ham have a working class fanbase who hark back to the old days and get behind those who put themselves about. Best he said about him was "athletic" but with no real end product.

Time will tell I suppose but it’s good to hear he never Pandered to the narrative they wanted 😂

2 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Now come on guys be fair. I expect the Iranian chap will be looking forward to playing at Ross County with orange balls and 100 mph winds. :whistle::lol:

He'll be wrapped up like one of the Iranian women's team.