them

MisterC

Honestly thought they were going to try really improve their team in January, they're either skint, have no scouting or have zero faith in Postecoglou.

If that's them done for the window I can see us coming out this window with the gap in squad quality increased if we bring in a CB early and get a winger signed up.

13 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Yes and yes but not necessarily in that order. I came to that conclusion when they set their hopes in 3 new signings from the J league, obviously recommend from their new manager, pointing to absolutely no in club scouting strategy whatsoever.
Said it before that I think this is a massive act of folly on their part and look forward to the backlash when we move on to 56 which I am very confident of doing. No doubt their manager will be the scapegoat which following his lording over their fans after them disrespecting Remembrance Day, good enough for him…

They are going down the road we did with Pedro. Bringing in players the manager knows with not a thought giving if they could adapt to Scottish football. 

They seem to think because the diver has done well everyone else from the J league will do the same.

Hopefully it goes the same way it did with Pedro. They sack ange and left with his players taking up wages for the foreseeable. 

11 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

High points in his career have come when we have been in a bad way, pleasing to see that as we have fought back to where we should be he’s fallen back down to the gutter exactly where he should be 

He completely fucked it for himself ,Which is such a shame .

When he scored those 2 free kicks against England he hit a cross roads ,He expected to take off ,But Brenda knew him far better and rather than being tarrier no 1 striker he was back down the pecking order .That’s what fucked him right up .

Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy ,

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

McArthur Glen working in M and S or the Big Asda on the night shift .

He'd like the big ASDA. Only one in the country you can toddle from to a Ladbrokes on your lunchbreak without having to go outside.