them

MisterC

56 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Some interesting quotes from celtic boss Neil Lennon, who seems clear that he's not leaving the club anytime soon.

"Why would it be my intention to go?" Lennon said, when asked if he had considered following chief executive Peter Lawwell out of the club at the end of the season.

"Peter's decision has got nothing to do with my position at all, or my coaches or any of the players. So I don't understand the context of the question at all."

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Has popcorn teeth even won a proper league title  as manager with us in it?

last season was an incomplete season  and the year before was brenda the trannys title and any other one was when we weren't even in the same league.

He has been found out just like lego muncher and both gained more than anyone due to us been papped in the 3rd division.

Nope.

8 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Surely he is close to getting sectioned.

It seems he's calmed down a bit :lol:

Do you get the feeling some players are not responding to you trying to get the best out of them?

It’s not a question of responding to me and it wasn’t a tirade. I’ve passed the stage of ranting and raving.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Brighton confirming Duffy will not be moving :lol:

17 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Very, very close to the best news all year.

Hopefully the archives from this season will still be around in 30, 40, 50 years time. Otherwise we'll all be auld cunts trying to explain to a new generation of bears how bad Shane Duffy was and none of them will believe us.

34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't see it but I hope your right.

If he's still there next season it shows they are in serious shit, if keeping him on is the only option scum fc have. 

I think at this point but he just wants his payoff.

The word is that they need to pay off a year of his contract to sack him, maybe the money isn’t there?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Some interesting quotes from Celtic boss Neil Lennon, who seems clear that he's not leaving the club anytime soon.

"Why would it be my intention to go?" Lennon said, when asked if he had considered following chief executive Peter Lawwell out of the club at the end of the season.

"Peter's decision has got nothing to do with my position at all, or my coaches or any of the players. So I don't understand the context of the question at all."

You've got to admire his brain power, even with all that's going on his mind refuses to believe that he's fucked it.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I actually think Liewell has been told to distance himself from the club due to the child abuse cover up . He will know much more than anyone can imagine . If the shit eventually hits the fans . Him being away from the club would be less damaging than if he were there 

It will be interesting to where he ends up .At 61 he has another job in him .Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Dafabet