them

MisterC

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

"The capture of Davies, 25, is expected to be completed following a medical and Liverpool are delighted to add him since celtic were convinced they had secured him on a pre-contract agreement." (BBC Sport) 

Honestly can't express how funny I find this. They finally identify - and nearly sign - a defender who's actually competent and Liverpool jump the queue at the very last minute. I can only imagine how often the words "Gerrard", "Liverpool", and "conspiracy" will be thought and spoken by that lot over the next week. 

Stevie on the phone yesterday -"hey Jurgen, can you do me a wee favour mate"

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Genuinely wonder what odds are on him being tarrier boss at the start of next season? Desmonds comments are clearly looking like that it is happening.

Could be no other manager has thrown his hat in the ring mate, so they can’t pull the trigger on him yet. Going to be interesting from here. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Genuinely wonder what odds are on him being tarrier boss at the start of next season? Desmonds comments are clearly looking like that it is happening.

You would expect a decent bit of planning for the summer to be well underway now so it looks like he might stay.

Complete clusterfuck again from them if he leaves before the summer and they need to start recruitment at that point with an early champions league qualifier and no clear direction. 

I think the time to sack him or announce he is leaving at the end of the season was in January to give any new manager a chance to get who he wants in.

I'm absolutely delighted that they haven't😂😂

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Could be no other manager has thrown his hat in the ring mate, so they can’t pull the trigger on him yet. Going to be interesting from here. 

Going by Desmonds son they are placing blame on Lawwell, Hammond and the players wanting out.

Needs someone with photoshop and gif skills to do a gif of first few seconds of this with Duffy running down streets, or in front of famous places, even down Edmiston Drive, or in front of a big crowd, into a tunnel,  or something,maybe even the olympic 100 metres, or the famous Tom Hanks scene, running on forever in a straight line.

:thumbsup:

1011425899_giphy(9).gif.c3ce81f9c399bc08

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

20million superstar Ntcham leaving on loan with option to buy for 4.5million😂

He lives with that Edouard does he not? Can't imagine that prick will make much of an effort for the rest of his celtic career now that all his frog pals have fucked off