them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ajer thrown his toys out the pram after Lawwell rejected £10m bids from Leverkusen and Norwich. 

1- how the fuck is that lanky streak of shit worth more than £10m on the last year of his contract?

2- why the fuck is Lawwell still making he decisions after retiring?

3- I hope clubs lower their bids now the player is upset.

Maybe slanty eyes has a wee bonus on certain player sales .😉

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Ajer thrown his toys out the pram after Lawwell rejected £10m bids from Leverkusen and Norwich. 

1- how the fuck is that lanky streak of shit worth more than £10m on the last year of his contract?

Norwich have pulled out :lol: after Adarabioyo now from fulham. Supposedly Leipzig and Leverkusen interested, like you say hopefully they come right back with a 7m bid at best.

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Not sure if I’ve missed this but reports that Monaco are willing to spend 5m euros on Christie. No idea why as he’s supposedly out of contract in January 

Reports are most likely what they are willing to give christie and his agent, tarrier news been doing this for years 

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

He doesn't lack self confidence anyway

Interesting to see how he reacts to being questioned after their first poor run

There was a question along the lines of him coming to a higher standard league and he immediately looked like the "ange" in that horrendous interview in Australia.. "you might be alluding to me coming from a lower standard of league.....I dont see it that way" or along those lines :lol: He is fucked!!!

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

There was a question along the lines of him coming to a higher standard league and he immediately looked like the "ange" in that horrendous interview in Australia.. "you might be alluding to me coming from a lower standard of league.....I dont see it that way" or along those lines :lol: He is fucked!!!

Aye anyone else would be bigging the league up but also saying they were ready and prepared. The cunts not got a clue.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Aye anyone else would be bigging the league up but also saying they were ready and prepared. The cunts not got a clue.

Its gonna go horribly wrong for him.. he certainly alluded to him working with the players he has now for the CL game.. "circumstances" etc.. almost an excuse for not recruiting players. Definitely sounds like they are heavily downsizing. They will get some players in im sure, but they will never be up to speed as they will have to quarantine etc. 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Me personally hope no cunt comes in for him and they're left with him in an even bigger strop than last season.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Did that recently with Frimpong didn't they? Got caught out that time too.

I dont even think they did that time, i think that was the media doing it of their own accord, either that or they are really fucking stupid to think that people will believe they got 11mill for frimpong lol

30 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Its gonna go horribly wrong for him.. he certainly alluded to him working with the players he has now for the CL game.. "circumstances" etc.. almost an excuse for not recruiting players. Definitely sounds like they are heavily downsizing. They will get some players in im sure, but they will never be up to speed as they will have to quarantine etc. 

They need to sell before they can buy, abd they need wages off the bill before they can recruit

They will look at the likes of duffy, laxalt, kenny, brown and any others that have gone as wages off the bill, but thats a drop in the ocean compared to what they pay out, 

Not only that, but the likes of hendry, bolingoli and any others out on loan will now be back on full pay at the tarriers, guys they didnt want 😂😂