them

MisterC

As a previous poster said and sorry for not tagging them as i cannot find it.

They have spent £13m already in this window that is fucking mental and they need a lot more players in the door.

They should have spent money on players that know this league or at least a good enough standard that compares to the Scottish league.

J1 League is fucking honking and its standard is very fucking poor and don't be fooled by Iniesta playing in Japan he is there for a pay cheque

13 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How can any of their fans take any hope for the future from the post match interviews? He looks totally dejected and constantly has big sighs and huffs. He really doesn't come across as a guy who has the ability or knowhow to fix this.

Good payday for him, get the sack at some point this season and a nice pay off then fuck off half way round the world and get a gig in the a-league again 

celtic are only 11 players away from having a good team

7 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

As a previous poster said and sorry for not tagging them as i cannot find it.

They have spent £13m already in this window that is fucking mental and they need a lot more players in the door.

They should have spent money on players that know this league or at least a a good enough standard that compares to the Scottish league.

J1 League is fucking honking and its standard is very fucking poor and don't be fooled by Iniesta playing in Japan he is there for a pay cheque

Nakamura still playing in it in his mid 40s isn't he :lol:

Linekar would probably still get a game for Grampus 8.

Rarely watch them because I'm a total jinx but I even I couldn't jinx Hearts against them:lol:

Though they didn't really create much tonight I can see them getting goals against the bottom 6 sides but they will struggle against the better defences in this league if that's all they can create.

The real fun was watching that defence though and that will fuck them big time. Every time Hearts went forward they looked like scoring through them being everywhere. Tonight and the other night they conceded 4 goals in between their goal and the penalty spot. They can get who like in it wont make a difference with that total lack of structure from midfield to defence.