them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The funniest thing, in all of this, is some of the filth's outright denial about this entire situation.

Like they genuinely think they're a couple of signings away from challenging and that they were shafted by refs tonight etc. 

They need an entire new squad. Their back 5 is a shambles and the kind of quality that should be playing for a Hibs or Hearts, not them. 

Long may it continue. They rock up to Ibrox with that team and we're going to absolutely smash them. 

I mean, our team of players who weren't playing today would beat them fairly comfortably. 

You have it spot on. The spuds live in a world where they make up thier own reality but reality is going to hit them hard at Ibrox, then the real squealing will begin.

34 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This is the year we can start dishing our batterings to them the way they did to us under Warburton/Murty/Caxinha.

We need to be utterly ruthless and make these bastards suffer as much as possible.

They have this delusion it's the scum board, but don't seem to realise that their manager is hopeless. 

That high line he plays- Hearts were pretty poor, The sheep and HIvs will dismantle them and that's not even counting what we could do to them. 

We have to dish out a proper pumping to the cunts, payback for when we had "jobbers" playing for us, that even made that shit player Rogic look good. 

7 hours ago, superallysbears said:

This soap dodger will be appointed in a matter of weeks 👌 remember you heard it here first 🤣1972657778_images(1).jpeg.e9fc7846b7183d827cd154edea7e25ac.jpeg

I was in total agreement with you up till this week . 

They've spunked a fair few quid on signings and seem to be intent on a few more . The big Ange bandwagon is in full swing and they are committed .

The Dom MacKay geezer has made his bed and he's going to have to lie in it .

The scum board are a shambles as well as the team . The soap dodger would be their best shout to stop the rot , but it'll be Roy Keane or something as disastrous if their bottle crashes :) 

4 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This is the year we can start dishing our batterings to them the way they did to us under Warburton/Murty/Caxinha.

We need to be utterly ruthless and make these bastards suffer as much as possible.

We will be, they can't beat us square go on the pitch over a season, their only option is to go after refs or push Gerrard out with a witch hunt. Underhand tactics is their last play now..

Sutton, the stupid wanker that he is, keeps firing against their board, talking about not backing the manager. Probably thinking that they can spend another 20m or so in new players, coming from where? Crowd is going with the same song after him, so that just adds more joy for us to watch. I never thought id say this, but Hartson was actually right the other day - this will take 2 years at least. 

5 hours ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

You'd like to think Tav will have the team along the same mindset in order to avenge some of the results he was on the receiving end of. Tav thoroughly deserves to enjoy this and I hope we do go out to fucking slaughter them this season.

5 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

A celtic supporting mate of mine texted me at half time saying it's the worst celtic team he's ever seen. It wouldn't matter if they brought in 3 top quality players as any injuries and suspension and it's absolute dross as their backups. To build a team for the league from where they are is going to take years.

:ang: