****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****

AlCapone

17 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Thanks for posting the goals I had a nightmare tonight. Mrs Brubear not feeling well so was feeling little guilty watching game as she made tea so 5 mins before HT said I'd take the dogs out. Missed the first goal. She decided she was going off to bed so I took her up a cuppa and missed the 2nd. To cap it off thought good on my own now I'll grab a beer from the fridge and missed the 3rd. 

Reminds me of a post I made on here years ago about a guy who came in 10mins late for a game against Clydebank [I think it was] at Ibrox and sat next to me and missed the 1st 2 goals, he got up 5mins before HT for a pie and bovril and missed the 3rd, 2nd half was boring and he left 10mins before the end, game finished 5-0 and he missed all 5 :lol:

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He can improve that side of his game. Goldson used to struggle against big physical strikers but he's learned that sometimes he's not the strongest player on the park and he decides when and when not to challenge much better.

Agree that he isn't being made a whipping boy. Some posts are serious but obviously @Bronzy is on the bam up.

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Thanks for posting the goals I had a nightmare tonight. Mrs Brubear not feeling well so was feeling little guilty watching game as she made tea so 5 mins before HT said I'd take the dogs out. Missed the first goal. She decided she was going off to bed so I took her up a cuppa and missed the 2nd. To cap it off thought good on my own now I'll grab a beer from the fridge and missed the 3rd. 

Could the dogs no have waited 5 mins and could your missus not have had a lie down on the couch and why have you got to wait until she’s sleeping to grab a sneaky beer?  Get your act together before Saturday ship her and the dogs out to a relatives.

8 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Kiernan is better than Katic

Don’t @ me

Ripped it

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hells bells. 

Despite your good deed today I’m still disappointed 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Should be banned for posting such garbage.

Ironic

1 minute ago, Peter Pan Fan said:

Worrall was nowhere near Katic when he was here

Wrong 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Don't really fancy Simpson myself but he makes one mistake all night and the wolves are out.

Thought he had a decent game.

Simpson was shocking throughout.  Signed for 4 and a half years so we better get him loaned out to see if he can improve with game time.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Simpson was shocking throughout.  Signed for 4 and a half years so we better get him loaned out to see if he can improve with game time.

There is just no way Simpson was shocking throughout that game tonight but there is no way I want him part of Rangers moving forward either.

I took it on the chin a couple of weeks ago when I said Edmundson is far better than Simpson. The replies where predictable - he needs time - hardly played etc. 

We better have a plan B if we sell Helander, because Simpson is not it.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

There is just no way Simpson was shocking throughout that game tonight but there is no way I want him part of Rangers moving forward either.

I took it on the chin a couple of weeks ago when I said Edmundson is far better than Simpson. The replies where predictable - he needs time - hardly played etc. 

I don't rate Edmundson as a CB either although I think he is better than Simpson.  If we sell Helander we need to bring another CB in.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There’s no way I would put Simpson in for a European game mate. I’m not confident at all that this lad will make it with us. Always willing to be proven wrong. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Simpson was shocking in patches throughout, as he has been in each of his performances as far, needs more game time to get an honest verdict on him, whether he will get it is another story, sqaud player at best as far as i can see,.