****Official Champions vs Livi Thread****

AlCapone

7 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Those of you in the know........ does a player have to have played so many games to get a league winners medal?

I'm thinking of McLaughlin who has been on the bench but only actually played in a few league games.

I think the club get 'X' amount of medals (am thinking 25) and they decide who gets them. However, they can buy additional medals. Not sure on the numbers, but am sure that's how it works. Everyone will get one. 

Been said before but one final game of the season, 99pts, unbeaten, 13 goals conceded and champions at a canter. What an incredible return from this squad when it was implied we were up against an inevitable tainted ten. 

Well done to each and every one of them and GIRFUY to the lurkers. 

I know Livi had fuck all to play for but they still raised their game. Better finishing from their young guy could have seen us at 2-2 at one point. Credit to us for raising our game as well though and seeing this out. Bring on the fucking scummy sheep! This season will never be beaten imo! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Same to yourself mate. Saturday next and cannot fucking wait. 

And I've just remembered I'm in Sheepland on Saturday visiting in-laws for respite care!!

It's me that'll need the care on Sunday morning.....the drink has been bought.

Can't wait.

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think the club get 'X' amount of medals (am thinking 25) and they decide who gets them. However, they can buy additional medals. Not sure on the numbers, but am sure that's how it works. Everyone will get one. 

Buying all those medals will put us into admin2.

Always happens when you least expect. 

10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Aribo can play at the back, play in midfield, or be a striker. Our squad have been very well coached. Doesn't matter much where we play them. Everybody knows what the requirements are even if asked to play an unfamiliar role.

I thought he played very well tonight. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Don't really fancy Simpson myself but he makes one mistake all night and the wolves are out.

Thought he had a decent game.

He made more than 1 mistake. In the first half he got bullied by JET several times. He rashly dived in to the tackle twice and got skinned by the same player. He got himself an early yellow which is never great for a centre half.

As the game went on he got better but still managed to give the ball away by taking too many touches and had a fresh air swipe at the edge of the box when trying to tackle in the 2nd half. It might have been on JET again.

He's rash at times and paridoxically looks to panic at times but have composure at others.

He's raw and not yet ready. Potential is there as he seems good technically and he has the right people to learn from around him but let's not pretend he had only "one mistake".

I wish the boy well but there's a lot to learn.