Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, 32Blue said:

BBC Scotland website leads with "Scotland fans clean up London after Euro celebrations"

How public-spirited of them. I wonder who made all the fucking mess in the first place.

Read through the positive spin they are trying to put on events in London, unfortunately George Square appears to be at the forefront of however wrote this as they have confused George Square with Leicester Square twice within their report.....:sarcasm:

28 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Good luck mate,  I'm afraid you might be fighting a very long fight there.

'We will fight until the day is done'

'No surrender'

Might as well drop those going by the way some are acting :lol:

So what if the authorities and media are a bunch of hypocrites call them out on it don't become a hypocrite yourself. It was not that long ago that we were all saying that it was wrong to blame thousands for the acts of a moronic few but it seems that has been forgotten by some.

11 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

'We will fight until the day is done'

'No surrender'

Might as well drop those going by the way some are acting :lol:

So what if the authorities and media are a bunch of hypocrites call them out on it don't become a hypocrite yourself. It was not that long ago that we were all saying that it was wrong to blame thousands for the acts of a moronic few but it seems that has been forgotten by some.

I think your quotes are well out of their historic context, let's not forget that the Jacobites never had any allegiance to our kind and never will, the national team and its fan base are never going to be Rangers friendly at this stage, that's simply reality, I'm more for the polarisation than any attempts at integration with them at this stage of my life, in short, fuck them.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

A month ago we literally had videos surfacing of racist singing and fighting from some of our fans and it was universally agreed that they don't represent the wider support and you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

Fast forward to now and suddenly we've to believe the opposite.

Exactly but some can't see their own hypocrisy. 

I don't even care that much about the national team anymore but I wouldn't start supporting another one in any way never mind against my own. Very strange behaviour. 

1 minute ago, Unionblue said:

I think your quotes are well out of their historic context, let's not forget that the Jacobites never had any allegiance to our kind and never will, the national team and its fan base are never going to be Rangers friendly at this stage, that's simply reality, I'm more for the polarisation than any attempts at integration with them at this stage of my life, in short, fuck them.

We didn't surrender to the Jacobites but we'll give in to a few wee neds who had the cheek to boo someone :lol:

It was only a game of football but the meltdown afterwards has been far more entertaining and that was just with a draw :lol:

53 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

A month ago we literally had videos surfacing of racist singing and fighting from some of our fans and it was universally agreed that they don't represent the wider support and you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

Fast forward to now and suddenly we've to believe the opposite.

Bingo.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Lighten up a bit mate and enjoy the football without having to bring politics into it. In knowing where you come from it is somewhat understandable I suppose.

But it was a very entertaining game and a breath of fresh air to see a Scotland team show up. I really enjoyed the moment yesterday and watched it as a football spectacle and nothing more.

Football spectacle dont make me laugh

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

One of the oldest rivalries in sport if not the oldest and watched by over 20 million viewers. 

I'm pretty sure that makes it a spectacle.

The straw grasping is mental :lol:

All my English mates were looking forward to the Scotland game the most out of these initial matches. You'll never see any of the players try and downplay a game against Scotland either but people who were wanting their own nation to lose badly and got excited at the prospect are now trying to make out that it is a nothing fixture and the team that got to the semi final of the last world cup are not that good. As evidence they say look how high Croatia are in the rankings and ignore how well that they did in the last world cup. The mental gymnastics are funny as fuck :lol:

3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

The straw grasping is mental :lol:

All my English mates were looking forward to the Scotland game the most out of these initial matches. You'll never see any of the players try and downplay a game against Scotland either but people who were wanting their own nation to lose badly and got excited at the prospect are now trying to make out that it is a nothing fixture and the team that got to the semi final of the last world cup are not that good. As evidence they say look how high Croatia are in the rankings and ignore how well that they did in the last world cup. The mental gymnastics are funny as fuck :lol:

Nail on head.

Thank fuck this excuse to be allowed to act like imbeciles and roasters will only ever be the occasional match.
This hate fest took far too long to stop the Home Internationals.
It would have been mad to allow the EXCUSE to act like clowns and show their hatred of England to continue.
Me personally am over the moon this fixture will only be an occasional skirmish.

56 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

In this thread Rangers fans have been labeled Racists homophobics anti Semitic arseholes, horrible cunts and fuck knows what else 

fucking bizarre 🤣

Take any demographic or group of people and you'll find those types amongst them. I'm not sure what the point in pretending otherwise is.

It doesn't mean they represent the wider group or the club, as far as football is concerned. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just bizarre a thread titled Scotland at the Euros has people labelling our fans this in a pathetic attempt to defend tartan tarriers chanting up the RA and mocking the Ibrox disaster 

No ones defended them. 

19 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Take any demographic or group of people and you'll find those types amongst them. I'm not sure what the point in pretending otherwise is.

It doesn't mean they represent the wider group or the club, as far as football is concerned. 

He knows that was the point though, but he's desperate to make up shite to justify himself.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Except nobody did that either... 

Quit twisting points for your wee 'I'm staunch' fantasies.

What’s this I’m staunch fantasies you’re talking about pal plz explain this comment 

Also that’s exactly what they done.