Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Note the difference in the saltire to the blue in the union flag .

The Natz have bastardised the saltire in recent years .They have forced a lighter shade of blue into it to make it differ from the union flag .

Petty childish cuntz

That was done under Labour.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So Scotland weren’t strong in defence, you are aware of his philosophy? His plan A?

Being strong in defence is not same thing as defensive football. If you think Scotland have played defensively this tournament you're either letting hatred blind your judgement or you're on smack.

2 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

You have to wonder just how much vilification, dehumanisation and scapegoating of Rangers supporters and the PUL community in general your average snp voting Rangers fan can stomach.

Worst cunts.

It seems the snp are determined to turn us into a Northern Ireland lite and we all know how that turned out. 

I don't understand how any Rangers supporter can vote snp. 

Yer on the Dan Mack :lol:

I was fairly disappointed after the game because England were there for the taking, Scotland had the better chances bar that one from Stones off the post,can't remember a shot on target from them

Dykes isn't an International football player but tbf to him he won a lot of headers and flick ons, but he's not good enough Infront of goal. If Scotland had a McCoist or Mo Johnston type striker they could have a half decent team.

Couldn't really fault any the team last night, typical Scotland in a tournament it's the fucking hope that kills you.

fully expect Croatia to win 1-0 with a pen in the 90th min now

Why do people say glad they got a draw when they’re expecting a 4-0 to England? A result like that hasn’t happened since the 70s. 

These games are always built up to be something there not, which gives all the arseholes of society an excuse to act like absolute scum under the guise of the tartan army. The videos and pictures of the last 2 days are a National embarrassment, yet we as a nation seem to revel in being ignorant deviants with a hatred for all things English. 

Pathetic, can’t wait for the real football and hope it’s another 23 years before I have to listen to this pish again. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

You must have been beelin yesterday.

Not at all. As I said I don’t actually feel anything towards international football and I’m just enjoying watching the tournament while backing England.

Beelin would be learning that the support I claim to be part of sang pro IRA songs and mocked the death of fans of the club I support. I would never dream of associating myself with people like that so I am grand mate, cheers for asking.

Italy in '74 was the first time I went to tournament. Had a great time. Followed Scotland home and away for another decade. Forget who it was against but the last game I attended is when the booing of Rangers players became too much for me. Prior to that nobody cared who paid your wages. Players were representing their country and so you got behind them.

Until those days return I can have no enthusiasm for the national team.

Won't be holding my breath. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not at all. As I said I don’t actually feel anything towards international football and I’m just enjoying watching the tournament while backing England.

Beelin would be learning that the support I claim to be part of sang pro IRA songs and mocked the death of fans of the club I support. I would never dream of associating myself with people like that so I am grand mate, cheers for asking.

Lighten up a bit mate and enjoy the football without having to bring politics into it. In knowing where you come from it is somewhat understandable I suppose.

But it was a very entertaining game and a breath of fresh air to see a Scotland team show up. I really enjoyed the moment yesterday and watched it as a football spectacle and nothing more.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lighten up a bit mate and enjoy the football without having to bring politics into it. In knowing where you come from it is somewhat understandable I suppose.

But it was a very entertaining game and a breath of fresh air to see a Scotland team show up. I really enjoyed the moment yesterday and watched it as a football spectacle and nothing more.

I’m not the one bringing politics into it mate.

I think it would be wonderful if Scotland had a team that wasn’t politically driven, I would probably back them over England if that were the case, as I much prefer Scotland the country to England.

Scotland’s national side is arguably more politically driven than the ROI’s in modern times. That’s no exaggeration either as I know quite a number of ROI fans personally and they don’t use the national side as a vehicle to spout shite about the break down of the United Kingdom.

14 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Tartan army membership ?   

Why do they boo gstq then ? 

Good point. How can anyone who does that call themselves a Rangers fan?

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not the one bringing politics into it mate.

I think it would be wonderful if Scotland had a team that wasn’t politically driven, I would probably back them over England if that were the case, as I much prefer Scotland the country to England.

Scotland’s national side is arguably more politically driven than the ROI’s in modern times. That’s no exaggeration either as I know quite a number of ROI fans personally and they don’t use the national side as a vehicle to spout shite about the break down of the United Kingdom.

The team isn't politically driven. Some of the fans attach politics to it and some of the fans are fucking idiots, much like Rangers and celtic tbh, but the team isn't. 

25 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Some right pish being written in this thread. Wasn't that long ago we had Walter Smith and Alex McLeish at the helm and 5 or 6 Gers players as first picks. Even now - when most of Rangers squad is non Scottish there are still plenty of Bluenoses in and around the squad. There is no way I abandon my national team to the ebb and flow of politics or the attempted hi-jacking by beardy right-on nationalists or wee anti- Rangers gimps. Time to take back the national team (and flag)and stop caving in to the haters  - that is playing right into their hands.

Good luck mate,  I'm afraid you might be fighting a very long fight there.