Champions***** V Real Madrid

bluenoz

42 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’m just trying to guess many be allowed next week 😂

I'm just hoping these refs are a bit more up to the mark than past years and we can play football  and no what seems to pass for it from some of this lot in Scotland which is a cross between football and cage fighting it seems.

1 hour ago, donaghy said:

Don't care if Madrid left a few at home the confidence we gain from beating them will be fantastic. Can you imagine the swagger of our players walking into training tomorrow. We are even better prepared for this season than last. Meanwhile that lot are delusional about their new manager. Can you imagine the backlash if they are 5 points behind after a few games. Fingers crossed. 

John Kennedy to take over as caretaker manager by October hopefully 😂

To this day, we still hear about Tony Watt's goal against Barca in a game they were totally outplayed in btw, but today's game was only a friendly against the biggest team in football history so it means fuck all. Fuck that !

we destroyed them for 90 minutes.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To this day, we still hear about Tony Watt's goal against Barca in a game they were totally outplayed in btw, but today's game was only a friendly against the biggest team in football history so it means fuck all. Fuck that !

:thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not that I’m downplaying the win/performance but that’s hardly a decent comparison mate :lol: 

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

but today's game was only a friendly against the biggest team in football history so it means fuck all. Fuck that !

Yep - Real Madrid hopefully enjoyed playing against the biggest team in football history. :whistle:

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

😂 mate you really can't compare the 2 

Hopefully, however, we will play them in the Champions League again this season and repeat the result 👀

13 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Every now and then a player shows up and you just know almost straight away the fans are going to love them.

Not only does he look like a very good player, he also seems like a really likeable guy. Next Ibrox hero I think.

Headline if he scores the winner in an Old firm match " Sash Fash " :pipe:

Just watched the game, very enjoyable. Interesting to see what our front three will be going forward, Kent is an obvious starter but any one of Roofe, Sakala, Wright, Hagi or even Aribo could play on the other side.   

As it stands I think we’ll start Kent Roofe Wright with Itten and Sakala coming off the bench.

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

😂 mate you really can't compare the 2 

Hopefully, however, we will play them in the Champions League again this season and repeat the result 👀

I didn't mean to compare the two because they are obviously different. They are always trying to big things up where as we downplay situations. That's what i meant.

We just beat Real Madrid in a friendly.Take it as you may...

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

What's with the Audi logo behind Gerrard and Fashion in those interviews? Not seen them announced as a sponsor but seems very prominent alongside the other official sponsors. Hopefully some new money into the club, or maybe just something to do with Parks?

It was to do with Real Madrid apparently. One of their sponsors.

13 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

What's with the Audi logo behind Gerrard and Fashion in those interviews? Not seen them announced as a sponsor but seems very prominent alongside the other official sponsors. Hopefully some new money into the club, or maybe just something to do with Parks?

I'd imagine it's a Madrid sponsor and the display is a condition of the friendly agreement

nvm, @McEwan's Lager beat me to it.  :lol: