Champions***** V Real Madrid

bluenoz

8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

He's been convincing in preseason which is great, has some work to do though obviously. I want the big Swiss bastard to make his mark this season 

Yes!

I think there’ll be enough game time to go round everybody, so the more we can keep at the top of their games, the better!

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Nah fuck trying to shoehorn players in, nae need for it, lasted about 5 mins with both them on n looked pish 

Best player available gets the position, when Tav gets moved forward he's not the best player for the new position so weakens it, he's the best RB tho so he starts there. 

We’ll see 👍

I was a little bit worried before this match that we hadn’t really clicked going forward. We were decent against Brighton and overall were the better team but at the same time we didn’t really create much.

Today has proven those fears were unfounded and we are back into the fast paced pressing and attack rhythm that we had at times last season.

Hopefully this season the additions of Sakala, Lundstrum and Veerman😁 plus the emergence of the likes of Wright/Patterson/Itten/Bassey can take us to that next level in Europe. 

42 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I've been reading most of the thread thinking RM was Rangers media and couldn't make any sense of what was being said.  Just dawned on me it's real Madrid🥺

I think that was an easy mistake to make mate, but never thought about it until you pointed it out. :thumbsup: