*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Just now, Gazza2258 said:

I'll be honest, I don't know.  He looked good in his time pre-season games, but not sure if tonight would be too much for him at the mo?  

Agreed, this is where we really miss the Ryan Jack option! Can see why we where linked with other midfielders ie Veerman this summer… if we make the group stages I think another top level Midfielder may be a good addition, and by making the groups hopefully having to spend a few quid won’t affect the finances…

5 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

Hard to choose a team for this one but have a feeling Itten will start, we will try keep it tight and Wright Hagi and Sakala will come from the bench.

Itten

Kent Aribo

Arfield Davis Lundstram

Barisic Helander Goldson Tavernier

Mcgregor

Dunno about itten in goals or Mcgregor upfront tbh

Going to be interesting to see how he sets up the midfield. I hope Arfield plays as I think he is better at covering like Kamara. Aribo or Hagi in there and we lose that but I trust Stevie G to get it right.

Hoping for a strong start here.

1 hour ago, WilliamMunny said:

Hard to choose a team for this one but have a feeling Itten will start, we will try keep it tight and Wright Hagi and Sakala will come from the bench.

Itten

Kent Aribo

Arfield Davis Lundstram

Barisic Helander Goldson Tavernier

Mcgregor

Itten in goals and McGregor up front and a suspicious defence/midfield m8, I like your thinking. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There were reports in the paper he got out yesterday and was at home so who knows 😂 

Looks sunny too and it was pushing with rain and clouded over earlier through here so it could be an old video.

They do love a retrospective ban though:lol:

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

They do love a retrospective ban though:lol:

I don’t know what the rules are tbh. My sister has done a couple of stints in quarantine overseas throughout the pandemic due to travel for work and has been allowed out for exercise in car parks etc. I think one time it was a supervised walk around the block of the hotel 😂