*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

44 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Not feeling to confident about tonight for some reason. Think Malmo are a great side but obv have to go with a Draw or win Rangers :tu:

I'm quite confident about tonight. We're a better team than Malmo. If we go about our business the right way we'll win. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People did the exact same against the likes of Midtjylland claiming they were this great side etc. Malmo are average at best, if we go out to them over two legs it's extremely poor and up there with some of our worst results under SG. We would slag the scum for losing to such a side.

Funnily enough the one side people didn't give the credit they deserved before a qualifying tie was Legia.  

I'm confident we win tonight and dominate the game like we should.

Agreed. They gave up 3 goals against Helsinki over the 2 legs. We are not Helsinki. 👍

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I absolutely fucking hate them mate.

Their entire business model is based upon fleecing Rangers and Celtic fans.

Their channel is utter dog shite, with absolutely nothing of value other than an occasional game featuring us.

They are like the bastard inbred child of Setanta.

Founded by Michael O'Rourke who was a CEO in Setanta. 

They are one of the worst sport broadcasters going. Annoying as fuck they get our qualifiers and our cup games. 

19 minutes ago, billscott said:

have not got a clue what a vpn is mate

Virtual Private Network mate.  Basically makes it look like you are in whichever country you select, you just select a country e.g. Germany and connect.  Any website you visit, including RTV, will think you are in Germany.   👍

Opera Browser has a free, built in vpn I believe. 

8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Agreed. They gave up 3 goals against Helsinki over the 2 legs. We are not Helsinki. 👍

I watched their first leg tie against Helsinki, HC @Rangers_no1 is spot on, they are "average at best" I fully expect us to beat them home and away. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Confirmed 11.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Davis Lundstram Aribo

Wright Itten Kent

Hagi and Sakala on the bench. Our bench not as strong as usual.

Aribo is not a midfield player (might have mentioned this in the past:lol:) so, if Arfield is fit, he should have played.

A midfield without Jack, Arfield or Kamara will have a tough shift although I expect Wright to work hard in support.

:UK: