*****The Official Malmo FF v Rangers thread*****

MisterC

Why did they make this game available to buy in the UK but according to the tweet the club put out you can’t watch it on RTV? Accidentally bought it when buying the Madrid game so now I’ve basically wasted a tenner 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Social distancing is stopping full houses that's gone from Monday. 

Tell me how GCC can block a full capacity they have no good reason under law

I'd expect a full house next week and against celtic. 

So socially distancing is legally stopping but large events are still being asked to apply for permission to have the event, for a limited time.

The idea (apparently) is so each event can be assessed for risks & we'll then need to have measures in place to keep them happy i.e. Staggered arrival times, one way systems, wearing of masks if the event is deemed high risk etc. 

Fingers crossed it's a full house next week with whatever measures they decide. Either way they need to sort things out quickly & not have an shambles on Friday for example with everybody trying to buy tickets again.

Anyone know if this game is actually on RTV or not?

I can see it has the RTV button next tot he match under our schedule, so that would usually indicate it was, but Premier Sports are an absolute abomination of a service who can be utter cunts and stop the Euro games being played live, even if you use a vpn.

25 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

So socially distancing is legally stopping but large events are still being asked to apply for permission to have the event, for a limited time.

The idea (apparently) is so each event can be assessed for risks & we'll then need to have measures in place to keep them happy i.e. Staggered arrival times, one way systems, wearing of masks if the event is deemed high risk etc. 

Fingers crossed it's a full house next week with whatever measures they decide. Either way they need to sort things out quickly & not have an shambles on Friday for example with everybody trying to buy tickets again.

In a normal country the football authorities (SFA/SPFL) would have had a briefing this morning so they knew exactly what the rules were going to be and then they could have informed clubs and supporters after she spoke so we all knew, unfortunately we are run by a dictator obsessed by power. :furious:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

In a normal country the football authorities (SFA/SPFL) would have had a briefing this morning so they knew exactly what the rules were going to be and then they could have informed clubs and supporters after she spoke so we all knew, unfortunately we are run by a dictator obsessed by power. :furious:

In this day/age I can see the arguement for not wanting to tell people things until they're out in public, everything gets 'leaked' these days! But aye you'd hope the footballing authorities had some idea this was coming & we know what we need to do. 

Week today until the return leg, emails should be out tomorrow, Thursday at the very latest to allow people some time & going forward if we need to keep applying for permission we do it well in advance.

9 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Anyone know if this game is actually on RTV or not?

I can see it has the RTV button next tot he match under our schedule, so that would usually indicate it was, but Premier Sports are an absolute abomination of a service who can be utter cunts and stop the Euro games being played live, even if you use a vpn.

It's live. Although you need to be outside the UK AND Scandinavia for VPN purposes.

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Not feeling to confident about tonight for some reason. Think Malmo are a great side but obv have to go with a Draw or win Rangers :tu:

Have you seen much of Malmo mate ? Not trying to be condescending just generally curious. 

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

In this day/age I can see the arguement for not wanting to tell people things until they're out in public, everything gets 'leaked' these days! But aye you'd hope the footballing authorities had some idea this was coming & we know what we need to do. 

Week today until the return leg, emails should be out tomorrow, Thursday at the very latest to allow people some time & going forward if we need to keep applying for permission we do it well in advance.

:thumbup:

I am sure she is well aware we have this huge game next week and helping Rangers and fans will be the last thing she wants to do. 

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Premier Sports are an absolute abomination

Cancelled my subscription 4/5 month ago,with the intention of phoning back to negotiate a cheaper package.
Bit me on the arse as their phones are ringing out for the last 3 days,and that busy they don't even have you hanging on. :whistle:
fuckem...hesgoal for me. :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Cancelled my subscription 4/5 month ago,with the intention of phoning back to negotiate a cheaper package.
Bit me on the arse as their phones are ringing out for the last 3 days,and that busy they don't even have you hanging on. :whistle:
fuckem...hesgoal for me. :thumbsup:

I absolutely fucking hate them mate.

Their entire business model is based upon fleecing Rangers and Celtic fans.

Their channel is utter dog shite, with absolutely nothing of value other than an occasional game featuring us.

They are like the bastard inbred child of Setanta.

16 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Use a VPN mate. Easy.  

Why do you think the club partnered with NordVPN a while ago? They’re implicitly encouraging it and quite right too when you consider the poor coverage and blatant bias we have to endure on Premier Sports, BT in the past or from the likes of Crocker and Walker on Sky.

have not got a clue what a vpn is mate