John Lundstram

The Dude

Understatement of the night is that he's got a fair bit to go to be a fans favourite!

I'm likely in the minority but I think he could be decent. But unless he gets a rocket up his arse and learns 1st gear never works in Scotland where (tonight was only 2nd gear pace) it's 100 miles per hour then he's not going to get close to being a success.

Deserved red tonight, dreadful.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Understatement of the night is that he's got a fair bit to go to be a fans favourite!

I'm likely in the minority but I think he could be decent. But unless he gets a rocket up his arse and learns 1st gear never works in Scotland where (tonight was only 2nd gear pace) it's 100 miles per hour then he's not going to get close to being a success.

Deserved red tonight, dreadful.

Agree with this. I think he could be good. Definitely needs his fitness levelled up 10 notches. 

Our midfield looks a shadow of last season. Lundstram’s shocking start to his career here is part of that but let’s not forget Kamara missing and also Jack injured has hugely weakened that midfield. I think with Kamara back next game and also another midfielder coming in, I’m not sure if he’ll play for a while. He’s been well off the pace. 

Plays like it’s a training session or we’re 3 up and just seeing the game out but even then he’s too slow and gets caught on the ball. Not going to right him off yet but a spell out the team or sub to see the pace our game is played at would do him good.

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A side note that wont go down well on here but Davis slowing our play up is a real issue right now imo. When both he and Lundstram start its horrific.

He does this every season for a spell.

Let’s hope it’s like last year when it only lasted a few games and not when he came back in 18/19 and it lasted pretty much until the split.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He does this every season for a spell.

Let’s hope it’s like last year when it only lasted a few games and not when he came back in 18/19 and it lasted pretty much until the split.

He can't go on forever mate. His minutes need to be monitored this season.