*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yes - he tried which is a pre-requisite.

Again though for an attacking midfielder it’s another game with no meaningful contribution.

It’s Alfredo Morelos FC again

Got to agree with this as well. I feel aribo more often than not flatters to deceive.

Start the game thinking and expecting them to hit 4, considering the opposition. 

Come away relieved at 1-0. 

Even when we were playing bad domestically in past seasons, we always did okay in Europe.

The young players are carrying us, more hungry, want to play and win. 

Thank fuck they were a pish team we were playing.

Think we'll get through, but need to play like we did in the 2nd half, and thankfully with Bassey starting tonight, Gerrard see's that Wright and Hagi have to start. 

Oh, and thank fuck Kamara is back.

Not sure whether i'm more relieved or scunnered TBH. 

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Pretty embarrassing result against a team like that, scary thing is I don't think us going down to 10 actually changed anything...

We were arguably worse with Lundstrum on the park and don't think we would've scored more than 1 tonight either way

We didn't look like scoring 11 v 11.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Call it reactionary but I’m afraid we’re in trouble this season. Something isn’t working and it’s probably too late to fix it. 

I honestly think our pre-season has been a cluster fuck! Last season it went amazing...but we've been all over the fucking place this year.

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I suppose I'll take that considering, but Rangers have no consistency just now. 

6 games played so far and the back 5 have had so many different combinations. Start there and stick with it to get it settled and build from there. So many strange selections and poor recruitment has resulted in a shambolic start to the season.

3 minutes ago, MarzM said:

That is not everything you judge a player on. There was 13 player in total that didnt do that either. He scrapped for everything and won the ball back for us on loads of occasions. He had a good game and was fucked by the time he was taken off.

So what are we judging Aribo on now?

I can’t keep up on here.

is he a number 10, is he right attacker is he another CDM it seems to be excuse after excuse.

Him, Kent and Hagi that started tonight are there to back up Morelos.

Kent nor Aribo have scored a goal this season.