*****Official Ross County v the Champions Thread*****

Started well two great goals and then lapsed into cruise control.

Shocking defending for the goal but we should never have given the free kick away in the first place that led up to it. Bassey should never be trying to take on players like that in that area.

Should it have been a penalty? Looked like Balogun was lucky not to give away one from where I was but couldn’t see it properly.

A really good 30 minutes and then we went back into coast mode and been punished for it. 

They should have had a penalty as well because Balogun is a fucking idiot. He's so clumsy, I genuinely can't believe he's our 3rd/2nd choice defender. Not good enough in the slightest. 

Goldson has been a massive threat in their area but lost every header defending. 

Kent is pretty much a man down at the moment. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Balogun does my tits in, Gerrard had no reason to drop Helander. Its fucking moronic 

Gerrard changing the team every game is doing my tits in! Especially given how inconsistent our defence is just now you'd think it would wise to at least keep your CB pairing and keeper the same every game unless there is a massive drop in form.

Also Patterson must be getting to the point where he's thinking will I ever get in ahead of Tav?!

25 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s literally what you’re saying 

that I wouldn’t have started him and I wanted him to prove me wrong by not fkn up like doing a hand ball or defending poorly and a bonus of me getting it wrong would be him scoring 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

it pisses me off, score a couple of goals then try and go into cruise control. Just fucking play for 90 minutes and keep the intensity up. 

Maddening. Should send Fergie down from the booth to show them how to go for the jugular.

Just now, KingKirk said:

We need to stop fucking around at CB what's with the constant rotation of cbs

Get fucking helander in beside Goldson and keep him in. 

Balogun is no good enough 

Every time we rotate we seem to ship these pathetic goals. Don't get Gerrard's fascination with it. Balogun doesn't help enough with our attack to be worth playing over Helander. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

We need to stop fucking around at CB what's with the constant rotation of cbs

Get fucking helander in beside Goldson and keep him in. 

Balogun is no good enough 

Agree 100% no idea why Gerrard keeps screwing around in such a crucial position. Balogun simply is not good enough.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

that I wouldn’t have started him and I wanted him to prove me wrong by not fkn up like doing a hand ball or defending poorly and a bonus of me getting it wrong would be him scoring 🤷‍♂️

No you said prove me wrong and score today, as if you’ve you’ve said to someone that he’s never a goal scorer and if he scores today he’s proven you wrong