Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

5 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I can absolutely foresee a shitstorm about this if things aren't as bad as feared and we go on to beat the orcs on Sunday. There'll be weeks of moaning about close contacts and Rangers playing the system and conspiracy theories about players playing with covid.

But if we win with half our squad decimated I'd think I'd never stop laughing.

That lot will always have an excuse at the ready after we beat them. 

If we did end up beating them with half a side, we'll all be right there with you mate laughing :lol:

9 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The money in the Conference league isn’t that much less than the EL, but no doubt the EL is going to be far sexier than the Conference.

Think we’d struggle selling conference tickets at EL prices or even selling them out tbh, dropping from CL to conference would be a huge kick in the balls 

We should remain positive.  

Whatever team we put out will have enough to get through on Thursday.

Sunday, there won’t be an empty seat in the house, no seats lost to segregation so 51000 Bears will be more up for it than ever.  No little corner for their players to hide, just a solid wall of red, white and blue.

Bring it on.

54 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No chance of forfeit. Following are already registered through B list:

Jay Hogarth
Lewis Budinauckas
Jack McConnell

Nathan Patterson
Leon King
Kyle McClelland
Adam Devine
Jack Harkness
Kelsey Ewen
Harley Ewen
Kristian Webster

Stephen Kelly
Alex Lowry
Cole McKinnon
Murray Miller
Robbie Fraser
Darren McInally
Connor Allan
Mackenzie Strachan
Leyton Dunlop

Arron Lyall
Robbie Ure
Tyler Pasnik
Zak McKay

It's pretty much the Colts team from the Lowland League minus guys who have arrived recently like Charlie McCann, Tony Weston and Charlie Lindsay who are ineligible because they haven't been at the club long enough.

We wouldn't need to forfeit Sunday would be postponed. Only forfeit Cup games mate 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Thursday’s a worry, maybe need to park the bus although the opposition are finding it hard to score seemingly, we must get through that game.

Scum game we might have to hope for a draw but even a defeat can be turned round eventually 

This lot struggled against the mighty Connah’s Quay.  We will be fine.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We wouldn't need to forfeit Sunday would be postponed. Only forfeit Cup games mate 

The precedent was set last season RE covid cases.

celtic were told to play the fixture or forfeit the game when they had their large outbreak, we would be the same.

There’s zero chance they postpone the game, even if it means we have an entire youth team out, we will have to play the fixture.

14 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The money in the Conference league isn’t that much less than the EL, but no doubt the EL is going to be far sexier than the Conference.

I’m sure I read it’s actual quite substantial in terms of the tv revenue/co-efficient if only one of the OF qualified! I don’t remember exact figures but it was something like an additional £6/7m! Which would be going straight to the tarriers!