Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Hardly surprising...

Home team generally always edges it as favourites, they haven’t been favourites at Ibrox in a couple of years so apart from this Covid stuff it is a bit surprising. The old cliché ‘form goes out the window’ for these games generally.

Just now, CR3 said:

Home team generally always edges it as favourites, they’ve haven’t been favourites at Ibrox in a couple of years so apart from this Covid stuff it is a bit surprising. The old cliché ‘form goes out the window’ for these games generally.

It’s purely down to the COVID thing though as seemingly we were 6/5 this afternoon..

I’m not going to start filling my boxers until we know more about it. Unless we’re totally devastated by COVID we’ve still got enough in the tank to win both these games. Alashkert are fuckin rotten and the Tarriers aren’t exactly Brazil 1970 ffs. 

7 hours ago, Nk89 said:

How come 50,000 can turn with no testing whatsoever, yet super fit footballers need to be tested weekly!

Very few industries have to do regular testing and I don't see why football is one of these!

The majority of the outside world only test themselves if they have symptoms. Otherwise they are allowed to roam free go to work etc...without testing.

Baffling!!

Partly because players have to get a lot closer to each other than other professions require (tell that to the defence this season) and partly because a large number of cases would stop professional football (which we don’t want)