Imagine some Rangers supporters saying you are not a Rangers supporter because of a Political belief ?

Angus1965

All the snp voting Rangers supporters could start their own RSC.

Travel to games in a Hillman Imp, dressed head to toe in tartan, singing classics such as Donald Where's Yer Troosers and handing out snp independence flyers pre-match. 

They could sit together during games flying St. Andrews cross flags and YES banners whilst singing Flower of Scotland.

@Bluepeter9  should be their leader as he is popular with the Rangers support. No need for an election as he would ignore the will of the people anyhow.

He is approachable and is good at bringing Rangers supporters together and apparently has an unrivaled collection of shortbread biscuit tins. The envy of many a nat.

Anyone interested should contact:

their face against a burning iron at 'linen' setting for 2 minutes.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Travel to games in a Hillman Imp, dressed head to toe in tartan, singing classics such as Donald Where's Yer Troosers and handing out snp independence flyers pre-match. 

They could sit together during games flying St. Andrews cross flags and YES banners whilst singing Flower of Scotland.

@Bluepeter9  should be their leader as he is popular with the Rangers support. No need for an election as he would ignore the will of the people anyhow.

He is approachable and is good at bringing Rangers supporters together and apparently has an unrivaled collection of shortbread biscuit tins. The envy of many a nat.

93B5597A-8849-4190-8604-4BDD8BADC4E4.gif.029937754733c4108c8a852a5f04b62d.gif

15 hours ago, GerAbroad said:

The SNP independence was instigated by the rest of the world but SNP means you stand against 'Gers. 

Lakshmi Mittal and Briatore India and Italy tried to make QPR bigger than us. 

Green and White as chairman. Absolutely came from the top. 

You have a beautiful future here, it will be over by morning.

7 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Rangers are a football club. That's what they mean to me first and foremost. Sorry if that's not staunch enough for you. :lol:

And Independent Scotland will be much more predetorial towards Rangers and its support as a symbol of Unionism. Its already bad enough as it is. And will get far worse after independence, we will be the pariah club who will be even more a target than we are now. 

Supporting independence isn't supporting Rangers.

A political party should look to be elected on their policies and the good they will do for the country not try to deceive and divide that nation, like they have done for the last 10 year or so. 

Anyone with half a brain cell should see these cunts for what they are weather you support Rangers or not it's pretty sad they have brought it down to this and the futures of our children are the ones who will suffer. 

I think we must respect others political beliefs but with the Scottish independence really hitting the pound it made The Old Firm two of the most politically important clubs in the world at that time. 

Like it or lump it the Catholic World reached in and took down Rangers and the British government couldn't stop it. 

How can the chairman be called Charles Green and Craig Whyte. Green and White. 

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Probably sums up everything that is wrong with your position and equating your politics with the club you support. 

your little splurge here is like folks that say all Rangers fans are right wing, facist, black shirt nazi, racists, white, Protestant suprematists. They arn’t but it’s the equivalent to what you have said. It’s why there is no real debate on here about the issues just polemic like above! And your normally one of the more sensible posters! 

the anti-snp group on here can’t accept anything but their vision for the club but because of the crap they take those, like me, just can’t be arsed with the incestuous volume of 20 of, high volume posters just going Snp bad, not Rangers fans, blah blah. 

there are many, many, snp supporters in our support - it’s a fact, no matter how you view us. 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Probably sums up everything that is wrong with your position and equating your politics with the club you support. 

your little splurge here is like folks that say all Rangers fans are right wing, facist, black shirt nazi, racists, white, Protestant suprematists. They arn’t but it’s the equivalent to what you have said. It’s why there is no real debate on here about the issues just polemic like above! And your normally one of the more sensible posters! 

the anti-snp group on here can’t accept anything but their vision for the club but because of the crap they take those, like me, just can’t be arsed with the incestuous volume of 20 of, high volume posters just going Snp bad, not Rangers fans, blah blah. 

there are many, many, snp supporters in our support - it’s a fact, no matter how you view us. 

My little rant was clearly tongue and cheek. Would humour be allowed in an independent Scotland? 

You go on about serious debate yet always run and hide whenever asked pertinent questions about independence. You clearly don't have any answers,  just rethoric. Much like your leader. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

All wankers to a man 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You can have your views on independence however wrong they are 

but honestly fuck the SNP. The worst thing that has ever happened to Scotland is that party continuously getting voted in 

you only have to look at things like drug deaths , education gap , the state of our city streets and many other examples to back this up . Far too many of their supporters ignore all these examples of failure because “freedom”

28 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You can have your views on independence however wrong they are 

but honestly fuck the SNP. The worst thing that has ever happened to Scotland is that party continuously getting voted in 

you only have to look at things like drug deaths , education gap , the state of our city streets and many other examples to back this up . Far too many of their supporters ignore all these examples of failure because “freedom”

Not one single party ever has released their manifesto stating “we will widen the education gap” “we’ll put loads of folk out of work” “we will make more people impoverished” “ we are going to fuck the environment for your kids” - but that’s what ultimately happens, that’s what they always do.

This is because the cunts in power are nearly all from educated, privileged backgrounds on £100 odd thousand a year, with fuck all idea about how it feels for people at the rough end of life. They are really there to serve the people who vote - 30+ middle income and above people more interested in dog shit on the pavement or what selfishly they can get out of life. 

Imagine being a politician that hasn’t an English degree but speaks from lived experience yet can’t write a paragraph or be coherent enough for people to get what they say? How many middle England/Scotland folks will put an x in his/her box? 

Until there’s a radical overhaul of the people coming forward for political life nothing will change. 

We need a balance of well educated people and people with lived experience of being a drug addict, alcoholic, unemployed etc running this country - imagine a prime minister that’s been previously addicted to drugs, failed at school and experienced being homeless - I bet this would be a different country altogether 

pipe dream though 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What’s your take on the difference in treatment afforded Godley by your leader Sturgeon,on historical racist and offensive social media posts? Your party are driving a meta narrative that sectarianism is a one way street, you ok with that. 

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not one single party ever has released their manifesto stating “we will widen the education gap” “we’ll put loads of folk out of work” “we will make more people impoverished” “ we are going to fuck the environment for your kids” - but that’s what ultimately happens, that’s what they always do.

This is because the cunts in power are nearly all from educated, privileged backgrounds on £100 odd thousand a year, with fuck all idea about how it feels for people at the rough end of life. They are really there to serve the people who vote - 30+ middle income and above people more interested in dog shit on the pavement or what selfishly they can get out of life. 

Imagine being a politician that hasn’t an English degree but speaks from lived experience yet can’t write a paragraph or be coherent enough for people to get what they say? How many middle England/Scotland folks will put an x in his/her box? 

Until there’s a radical overhaul of the people coming forward for political life nothing will change. 

We need a balance of well educated people and people with lived experience of being a drug addict, alcoholic, unemployed etc running this country - imagine a prime minister that’s been previously addicted to drugs, failed at school and experienced being homeless - I bet this would be a different country altogether 

pipe dream though 

To be honest, in Scotland we’ve had an influx of more ‘common’ politicians compared with your more typical London ‘toffs’ in recent years. Granted it’s mostly been driven by voting in any cunt who supports the SNP simply to further independence, but it’s still happened.

Its been a fucking disaster for Scotland quite frankly. Country is a shambles, from healthcare to education to justice. 

There’s a reason these guys work in the public sector, and it’s because they’d be chased out of the private if they performed anything like they do in government. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

To be honest, in Scotland we’ve had an influx of more ‘common’ politicians compared with your more typical London ‘toffs’ in recent years. Granted it’s mostly been driven by voting in any cunt who supports the SNP simply to further independence, but it’s still happened.

Its been a fucking disaster for Scotland quite frankly. Country is a shambles, from healthcare to education to justice. 

There’s a reason these guys work in the public sector, and it’s because they’d be chased out of the private if they performed anything like they do in government. 

When do you remember a prosperous country?  I’m 56 and voted in my life Conservative, Labour and SNP and can’t remember things improving under any of them.  

it’s the same recycled shite all the time….

11 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When do you remember a prosperous country?  I’m 56 and voted in my life Conservative, Labour and SNP and can’t remember things improving under any of them.  

it’s the same recycled shite all the time….

I’m 35, and never really bothered my arse voting until the first referendum. Always been pro-Union. 

In terms of my own life and job etc it’s great. Not sure how much we just have more access to information (so know how bad it is) and are much less reliant on the media narrative, or if it’s actually much worse? So many other things just seem an absolute shambles.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Doesn’t mean you should be welcomed or respected

Politics always polarises people, all the proof you need is that 48.7% of the US voted for Trump.

SNP have been a disastrous for Scotland IMO and I can’t fathom why people continue to vote for them.

Most likely because Labour are also a car crash and Conservative will never gain any real traction.

What I don’t particularly agree with is that you need to be a Unionist to support Rangers. I’m proud to be British and Scottish.

The English nationalists are just as bad as the Scottish nationalists.

19 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Politics always polarises people, all the proof you need is that 48.7% of the US voted for Trump.

SNP have been a disastrous for Scotland IMO and I can’t fathom why people continue to vote for them.

Most likely because Labour are also a car crash and Conservative will never gain any real traction.

What I don’t particularly agree with is that you need to be a Unionist to support Rangers. I’m proud to be British and Scottish.

The English nationalists are just as bad as the Scottish nationalists.

It’s the only route to independence really.

Even ‘sensible’ folk I know that vote for them say as soon as we’re independent they’ll never vote for the SNP again. 

Doesn’t help that the opposition parties are absolutely horrendous. Douglas Ross is an absolute joke. A completely unlikable cunt. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

your little splurge here is like folks that say all Rangers fans are right wing, facist, black shirt nazi, racists, white, Protestant suprematists. 

Must be good to get that off your chest.

I'm very proud that Rangers has a truly Christian background. I've always been proud that Follow Follow was originally a hymn. 

"Protestant supremacist" 

You need a history lesson, prick.

The fact that the SNP filth run riot in this country is because of the narrative of the past. They have proven they cannot govern, and the distraction techniques they use (pointing fingers at Westminster and Tories when they fucked up a multimillion pound project on two ships) while this country rots from the inside out. A safe haven for sex offenders and other woke-ists. I'm prepared to be labelled right-wing and racist and nazi even by logic would make me the most confused man in the world. But Rangers is what I care about and love. Are you prepared to have your political affiliations scrutinised because frankly they disgust me.

Sturgeon is ten times worse than Thatcher. 

42 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Must be good to get that off your chest.

I'm very proud that Rangers has a truly Christian background. I've always been proud that Follow Follow was originally a hymn. 

"Protestant supremacist" 

I take it you’ve never done the “Founders Trail “

If not, I’d educate yourself about our roots.