celtic Face 25 actions regarding Historic Abuse

2 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

Also an atheist here and this is a genuine question, what religions do you have respect for??

Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.

Free sweets & a riot.

21 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Lengthy interview with a victim who agreed settlement with Liewell three tears ago in today’s Daily Mail (Stephen McGowan).

No figures disclosed but they made him take it to the courtroom steps before they were forced to pay up.

The guy’s dad was a bluenose and he was apparently brought up as one of us but decided to follow the scum instead.

The most chilling thing is the fact that, despite McCafferty abusing him, despite the pain he went through telling his mum and dad, despite the sleepless nights he still has, despite all of that - he and his son have season tickets for that shitehole. He is, effectively, funding his own settlement :confused:

Have to say that a great deal of the sympathy I had for him disappeared when I read that. Alan Brazil is the same. How the fuck can you cheer on a team where you were molested, then called a liar, then had to go through all sorts of legal action to finally, grudgingly get them to accept responsibility?

If I live to be 100, I will never, ever understand that fucked up thinking.

Can’t cut and paste it but if anyone can post it here, thanks.

To be honest, being molested as a child is bound to fuck your head up to some degree.

When it comes down to child abuse, it does not matter one single bit what allegiances the child has. Footballing rivalry goes out the window.

Regardless of what team he supports now, it is utterly sickening that he had to go through that as a child.

That club enabled this on a massive scale, there has to be justice for the victims and also massive punishment for the organisation that allowed it to happen.

It's a sickening subject but one that cannot be ignored.

Canada had many years where csa was swept under the carpet but no longer. I won't hold my breath waiting for Holyrood to do the decent thing and have open investigations.

However should the class action succeed in Scotland then there must be a clamour to have them closed down.

13 hours ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Powerful stuff, get it shared far and wide...

Did no one "proof watch" that before releasing? 

Far too fast and practically impossible to read each statement before it disappears. 

Unfortunately this will fail to reach it's target as most people will give up in  the first 30 seconds or so.

35 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Did no one "proof watch" that before releasing? 

Far too fast and practically impossible to read each statement before it disappears. 

Unfortunately this will fail to reach it's target as most people will give up in  the first 30 seconds or so.

Managed to watch it fine, mibbe you're just a bit slow.