*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

Aw what a turnaround again. This fucking team:lol: 

Thoroughly deserved though, I actually thought we look more like ourselves in general play, just lost that silly set piece goal again.

Delighted for Sakala, he's worked so hard today!

Also where would we be without our captain in the last week? A fantastic goal that makes Ronaldo's finish yesterday look like nothing. Then a brilliant cross straight onto Sakala's head.

Same again Rangers!!

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

The goal aside I actually think Sakala has been decent. It's easy to start blaming everyone when we're behind in a game but apart from a few clumsy moments he's looked a handful. Linking the play well too.

I do too mate. I'm no fan of him but he's linked up well and no scared to take someone on. Still very raw.

Again, the frustrations have been there for us all, but I think we played very well going forward and caused them a number of problems… just lacked that final bit of quality until the 44th minute.

Need to beware of them regrouping but we should be going out and getting the 3rd and killing the game off! 

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Delighted he's scored but he has been terrible all around so far. I really hope that goal inspires him going forward. 

Still absolutely honking at the back though.  I really hope we can grab at least one more and try to see the game out. 

Naw he’s not fs 🤣

Cunts are fucking clueless