*****The Official Motherwell V Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

This Team are just mental btw, aff their nut 😂😂😂

Honestly the rollercoaster watching these is ridiculous. Twice in 2 weeks we’ve turned a game within 5 minutes. Hopefully this week we get the third

Actually thought Sakala looked decent in the first 10-15 mins or so. Combination of poor team performance and confirmation bias was giving him a bit OTT criticism, although he also wasn't up to that much for most of the half either I'll admit that. And I'm not saying he's class either, hasn't done enough since he's signed. Big goal though

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't agree man. I know it's easy to say than now we're 2-1 up but I think we've varied our attacks today and looked good. Arfield has found a lot of space and just no been picked out at times toom

I think although the final ball hasn't been there at times, we've been pretty relentless going forward. 

Team frustrates me so much and I definitely jump to the worst when we are losing but it's only because you can see how good they are when they want it. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

A lot of people on here would have had him dropped. Still think there’s a case for trying to get Patterson and Tav in the team.

I wouldn't be against trying Patterson right of the midfield 2 or 3. His energy and pace could make a difference. He is also tidy on the ball and can tackle and him and Tav would be stronger defensively down the right. We can be just so slow and pedestrian in midfield at times.