***** The Official Brondby Vs Rangers Match thread*****

KaiserJon

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Still in our own hands but that’s a dreadful result 

Just looked at the table. I thought the position was worse than it actually is. If you discount Brondby we probably need a 2 goal win against Prague at Ibrox to go through not counting having to get aresult against Lyon.

Better last 20 minutes, but too many not at the races tonight. Thought Kent looked fairly sharp when he came on and the move for the goal was our one bit of quality the entire night the rest was not good enough. Cant fault the effort but just no quality, passes over hit or under hit going long when it should be short or vice versa. Struggling for a MOTM probably Hagi for great finish.

Hopefully won’t see barasic again dreadful player

kent 60% fit brilliant, great goal hagi

dont know why roofe came on he can’t fucking move ,  2 balls in the box from hagi and Kent sakala or Morelos would have got them ,don’t know why the 2 of them came off .

bakuna😀

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Instead of just slagging the team off I'm actually delighted that we have been behind and fought our way back, time and time again. 

Indeed, but it could have been a lot better. We shouldn't be fighting our way to a point. 

Ah well, onto the next game...fingers crossed it gets better 👍

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I give him love when he’s due it and do generally like him as a player but he was pathetic tonight and put in a total non effort for most of that 

I think there were a few times when he didn’t track a player but if you watch it again in the cold light of day you might think he didn’t play all that bad and kept it well at times.

Consistency is so poor game to game - when you think certain players have turned a corner then ahite the next game.  

Seem to never have anyone I the box or its 1 v3 at a minimum. 

Defence and tracking from midfield is really poor this year. Seem to get counter attacked so easily. No knee fancying a tackle.

Love to see the Tackle stats for our midfielders. 

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

What happened to our slick one touch passing 

Looks like a hot tattie there. Some of the touches and passing dreadful.

Bassey done more in 10 mins the baradic did the whole game. Feels bit more solid with bassey out there.

Really could be doing with January here, 2 or 3 need sold if we can raise anything. Team needs refreshed.

Honestly at times looks like Sunday league stuff the constant concededing goals in unnaceptable 

This mob we’re far quicker than Motherwell.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Hopefully won’t see barasic again dreadful player

kent 60% fit brilliant, great goal hagi

dont know why roofe came on he can’t fucking move ,  2 balls in the box from hagi and Kent sakala or Morelos would have got them ,don’t know why the 2 of them came off .

bakuna😀

Roofe's movement is excellent