Helander

Essandoh

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Is Ryan Kent walking out by himself with a mask on.

I hope he's not vacinated because Gerrard said he won't be signing anyone who isn't. :lol: 

He’s an absolute weirdo of a guy :lol:

probably not vaccinated but drinks Bat blood or something.

14 hours ago, Creampuff said:

This is somewhat misleading though, because Helander was behind Katic and then rotating with him for a bit, whereas Goldson has basically been first choice on the team sheet since he arrived.

Helander has played 55 times in what is essentially just over two seasons (accounting for the lost games from Celtic’s 8.5 season). That’s hardly a terrible return.

I merely pointed out the difference in games played between our two most expensive CBs.   In fact Helander is our most expensive defender.   I would add that Goldson missed the same number of games as Helander in the tims curtailed season.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, bmurray9 said:

Anybody know the latest on Helander, is he in contention for the sheep next week?

Last I heard hes been training with the group since they came back this week. But with Balogun back and Bassey doing an outstanding job so far I don't think there is much of a rush to get him back in.