Helander

Essandoh

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Manager said before "Even if I had the opportunity to bring Niko back I wouldn’t because it would be very selfish from me"

We'll need cover and I reckon it's going to be a new CB in January window. 

Soutar on a pre contract.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Manager said before "Even if I had the opportunity to bring Niko back I wouldn’t because it would be very selfish from me"

The truth is it’s not CB cover we need it someone who is better than the dross we already have playing.

If we can get that Doekhi he seems like the ideal player with only 6 months on his contract the fee won’t be that high.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Pointless spending more money on cover when we have a perfectly good CB out on loan that can cover, it would be selfish if we had choices in that position but if Balogun goes away on international duty and Helander isn't fully fit then we will be relying on Bassey/Simpson and that's if nothing happens to Goldson in between then. 

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Pointless spending more money on cover when we have a perfectly good CB out on loan that can cover, it would be selfish if we had choices in that position but if Balogun goes away on international duty and Helander isn't fully fit then we will be relying on Bassey/Simpson and that's if nothing happens to Goldson in between then. 

Bassey will be away with him just leaving Simpson.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not as big a fan as some but if Katic has a recall clause then he mist be brought back in January.

fucking ridiculous that we’re relying on two Centre backs just now.

Especially when we saw how poor Simpson looked when called upon last season. 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not as big a fan as some but if Katic has a recall clause then he must be brought back in January.

fucking ridiculous that we’re relying on two Centre backs just now.

Balogan went down yesterday and I thought the worst. If he can get Katic back then he has to. One injury and we are looking at Simpson - fuck that 

33 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Not for me mate but wouldn't be surprised if we move for John Souttar. Rate the big man if he can keep fit.

I only suggested it as an emergency should we have injuries. Colorado have the second best defensive record in the MLS. He must be doing something right.

I like and prefer the idea of Souttar.

58 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I only suggested it as an emergency should we have injuries. Colorado have the second best defensive record in the MLS. He must be doing something right.

I like and prefer the idea of Souttar.

I get that mate. Think Souttar could be a done deal in january.