Helander

Essandoh

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I feel sorry for the big man. He seems very unlucky. When fit, he is a great defender but I think his time has run out.

He's going into his last year next season. 

I'd be looking to sell but worry is who's coming in for him with the injury record he's got.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

For the money we spent, his number of games return is piss poor.  Cannot afford to have a multi million pound player rarely influencing the first team. 

55 appearances in 3 seasons (assuming that's him dine for this season)

Slow, awkward looking and never available

On a positive note I thought King done well

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I think one of their players stood on his foot.

Stood on his foot and think he turned his ankle aswell. Like big Helander but get rid, he's more injured than what he plays. 

We now need two quality Centre backs with Souttar as back up. Nearly a new Midfield, and even if Alfie is still here, another quality CF, that's not to mention wingers. :sad:

Agree with the sentiment that he's not fit enough and we need to move him on

However, we paid 3-3.5 million for the guy and he's on decent wages, not sure how you're moving a constantly injured player on without taking a huge hit on the guy

Chances are, if Balogun/Goldson go in the summer & with his new injury, Helander will still be here until the end of next season when he walks on a free unless someone takes a huge punt.

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I really liked him but I’m sorry as a CB in Scotland you can’t be getting injured to the extent you need hospital treatment because someone stood on you.

Finished here

Pretty broad statement.