Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

6 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

If he can consistently finish top half while playing decent football heโ€™ll be favourite to replace Klopp once he decides to leave. No way Liverpool would replace Klopp with a manager from the spfl, letโ€™s be real here.

That's exactly it.

He has to move to the Premiership to get the Liverpool gig, I imagine the ideal time would have been in the summer, I doubt at the start of this season he expected to move. There is probably 3 teams of decent stature that he could/would manage in the EPL that would tick the boxes for his family life and unfortunately Villa is one of them.

Can't be arsed dwelling on it too much.ย 

Move on and get a new manager sorted.

How many weeks into the job before he says "Villa are in my heart".

I'm actually taking it ok. Were hardly losing Pep Guardiola. In angry reflection he's not exactly set the world on fire. The timing and disruption is the big thing for me.

ย 

ย 

Dirty Scouse rat bastard I hope you get relegated and end up as an extra on the reboot of Brookside ya slippy wee bitch.

Sorry not sorry.

ย 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

As I posted previously, thanks for everything and goodbye.ย 

Agree. It is that simple, like splitting with an ex, move on. This is the way football works, players and coaches will say what you want to hear. Until they fuck off. Time to stop bitching about the issue, and wetting ourselves. We are Rangers.ย 

ย