Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Thinking back he had some amount of horrendous results.

Aberdeen at hampden and Ibrox

Hearts away multiple times

hamilton at home

malmo 

just to name a few. 
time for a new start, 55 is over no point reminiscing. TaTa Steven, don’t let the door hit yer arse on the way out.

He was out thought numerous times both in Scotland and in Europe. If he didn’t have the kudos and stature from his playing days there would have been a clamour to punt him.

18 minutes ago, qwerty said:

I feel like SG was all wind and piss, a dick turpin bastard imho

You’re right there mate. He was a talker, but I’d rather call the cunt a bullshitter. Hope he suffers down there and comes to the realization he’s fucked it. Canny wait to see Eddie Howe outfox him. 

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Would be pretty hilarious if we are playing Liverpool in the CL at Ibrox on a Wednesday night next season and he's managing in the English championship on the same night.

No commentating on it would be more sweet

Honestly.... I don't hate him and I'm not against him but I have lost a bit of respect for him.  SG doesn't seem to have the integrity I thought he had.  Do I look happy... do I look settled.  Rightio.  What a fucking situation he has (rapidly) decided to leave us in.  His legacy will simply be 55 now when it should have been consolidating us and returning us to the CL.  Absolutely gutted that he has turned out to have as much integrity as Brenda did across the city.  I genuinely thought he had more about him.

Not all that bitter towards SG or going to hope he/Villa fail, but I'm completely apathetic to his future given the manner in which he's left us. He consigned himself to our past. Time to look forward. Strangely optimistic about a fresh management team being brought in and who could lead that team. If we land GVB, I'll be very happy.

2 hours ago, Dave Whelan said:

Gio would be a disaster. When you go to China and it doesn’t work out, you don’t walk into a club like ours. 

we need someone to galvanise the club. A big personality 

I think Covid fucked things for him over there, solid record with Feyenoord.