New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

They would have been desperate for us to go down the Mcinnes route or some has been floating around the managerial no mans land of Scottish football just like they did with Lennon .

Instead we are on the brink of a Dutch league winner within a few days. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

They would have been desperate for us to go down the Mcinnes route or some has been floating around the managerial no mans land of Scottish football just like they did with Lennon .

Instead we are on the brink of a Dutch league winner within a few days. 

A few days 🧐.......If (IF) we do make such a quick appointment there is a tiny wee part of me wonders if.......I mean international break starts, ‘Click’ Gerrard gone, GVB identified and in.....it’s almost like .....ah never mind....Paranoia, terrible thing. 

Always found it mental how players in Holland can seemingly spend years at a time at two or all three of their big clubs like it's nothing (was looking at Wouters).

One of the things I love about our rivalry with the fenians is how big a taboo it still is to play for both.

1 minute ago, markem said:

A few days 🧐.......If (IF) we do make such a quick appointment there is a tiny wee part of me wonders if.......I mean international break starts, ‘Click’ Gerrard gone, GVB identified and in.....it’s almost like .....ah never mind....Paranoia, terrible thing. 

I don’t know what you mean mate 

but fuck it 

mon the Rangers 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

I don’t know what you mean mate 

but fuck it 

mon the Rangers 

No wonder mate, my cryptic overthinking ramblings. 

I guess I’m just not accustomed to such amazing efficiency from us if we pull it off, gets a person wondering how long all this has been in flow for. 

Fingers crossed it gets done as I’d be well fucking chuffed. 

Just now, markem said:

No wonder mate, my cryptic overthinking ramblings. 

I guess I’m just not accustomed to such amazing efficiency from us if we pull it off, gets a person wondering how long all this has been in flow for. 

Fingers crossed it gets done as I’d be well fucking chuffed. 

I get you now :lol:

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

The potential new Rangers manager is one magnificent bastard :)

The more I think about the prospect of GVB becoming manager, the more excited I’m getting about the remainder of this season.

We absolutely need someone of his stature to come in and fill the void left by Gerrard.

Seems a no brainier to me:

• Probably THE Rangers player who went on to have the best career post Ibrox over the last 40 years.
  • extensive playing and managerial experience
  • has lived and loved life in Glasgow
  • not in gainful employment at the mo so available immediately, and
  • I don’t think I’ve ever seen a poll where more than 80% of bears on RM want the same man.

It’s now over to the board to get it done.

37CB0278-A1A2-49DA-B449-33A7467B98A7.jpeg

Probably put Gattuso ahead of him in terms of better career… World Cup, 2x UCL etc