New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

I don't want someone in that will be told who his number 2 is. What I want is a man that will come in with his own staff and get going straight away. That's why I think Michael O'Neil would be a good appointment but as a short term fix until end of the season gonna put out a name that will be laughed at. Sam allerdyce, he always has an impact straight away with players and hugely experienced 

Just now, del gray leuchars said:

I don't want someone in that will be told who his number 2 is. What I want is a man that will come in with his own staff and get going straight away. That's why I think Michael O'Neil would be a good appointment but as a short term fix until end of the season gonna put out a name that will be laughed at. Sam allerdyce, he always has an impact straight away with players and hugely experienced 

We’d probably not get relegated under big Sam although even that records gone for him now after West Brom 🤦‍♂️

Gvb for me and sell goldson barasic and morelos in jan and give him the lions share of funds to get his own players in,we need to use this as a positive, we've been playing shite for months and we all wondered what was going on now we know the management team have been phoning it in since the start of the season imho

GVB would be interesting but is he tough enough would be the question. Well respected, for sure.

I’m caught between GVB and Lampard tbh. I don’t think we’d go for Frank but I think it wouldn’t be the worst appointment given he’s far more experienced than Gerrard was and would command similar respect.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Cool I don't know how Instagram works, if it's real then that's good news (equally possible he's just having a laugh)

I think it’s probably just a laugh as he was sharing someone else’s post. Could see it though…oranje day at hampden December 18th league cup final win against the filth. 

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

GVB would be interesting but is he tough enough would be the question. Well respected, for sure.

I’m caught between GVB and Lampard tbh. I don’t think we’d go for Frank but I think it wouldn’t be the worst appointment given he’s far more experienced than Gerrard was and would command similar respect.

If we chose Lampard over GVB given his experience I’d be stunned