Morelos

DiamondDan

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The run he made yesterday (second half I think where he’s knocked it by someone and chased after it) he’s never making earlier in the season. Just looked sharp and hungry 

Yeah he was never doing that start of the season, he wasn't in the shape too either. 

He looks to be taking it serious again. 

42 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The run he made yesterday (second half I think where he’s knocked it by someone and chased after it) he’s never making earlier in the season. Just looked sharp and hungry 

The run you're talking about I say no way is he getting the ball and the wee fucker caught it with ease 

On 27/12/2021 at 08:20, folkestoneger said:

A certified genius would be able to spell paedo correctly so I think you can be fairly sure what you are dealing with

Oh no criticising my spelling.......how will I ever live with myself. 

Dealing with??? What a bunch of weird people away back to sniffing the glue 

He's definitely looks a lot more in shape. He doesn't seem to be walking about in a mood anymore which was probably down to the way Gerrard wanted him to play. 

If Alfie goes back to the way he used to play by hounding people down and being a nuisance then he'll get his big move no bother. 

On 27/12/2021 at 11:10, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

He's getting there. GVB is going to make him bigger than last season and when he was at his scoring best. 

I just wish he’d mix his finishes up a little. Had another chance to dink it over the keeper against St Mirren and went for power as always. Little changes like that would really up his game another level.

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Think there’s one or two who made a cunt of it over Alfie with their over the top criticism that bordered on abuse, don’t  think Smile was the worst of them although consistent in his criticism 

@beararse is the worst 

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is a huge improvement in Barasic, Kamara, Aribo and Morelos since Gio arrived.

Playing players in their proper position helps.

There’s a wee bit been added to everyone in the squad,Getting back close to last seasons levels .