Goldson

GOAT

On 05/05/2022 at 23:58, bluenoz said:

It's up to his Mrs.

Isn't it always? :lol:

Personally I think he is away and if so he will leave with my gratitude.

In his time with us his levels of consistency (outwith the occasional brain fart) and fitness have been outstanding.

He now has the opportunity to leave our club on a major high and bow out a legend.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Rumour on follow follow he’s signed new deal

Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised after seeing his commitment to the team and his  reactions after our wins.

After recent European wins at Ibrox there’s times when he’s just stood on the park motionless looking at the fans celebrating. If his head’s telling him to leave  I’m convinced his heart certainly isn’t.

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Some turnaround this would be. Must've sweet talked that missus of his.....

The financial bonuses the staff will be on for getting to the final will be tidy I would think, that with an improved offer and a realisation from him of what he’s got/leaving might be turning the tide.  

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

I hope he signs but if he wants to go then it'll give Balagon and Souttar an opportunity and make the right centre half spot their own.

I wouldn't be breaking our wage structure to keep him.

He wants the same as Lundstram apparently and he deserves it. 

9 minutes ago, five stars said:

I hope he signs but if he wants to go then it'll give Balagon and Souttar an opportunity and make the right centre half spot their own.

I wouldn't be breaking our wage structure to keep him.

Don’t think Balogun is staying. I certainly hope not. Don’t think he’s good enough.