*****The Official Rangers v Dundee thread *****

RS4_wul

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Dundee are on a reasonable bit of form, so strongest team possible, no use throwing away the good work of Wednesday night if we screw it up today. However I would swap out Davis for Arfield & Alfie for Sakala or Roofe, the Buff needs a boot up the arse, a wee spell on the bench might provide the motivation he has been missing so far this season.

Yeah agree 100% ,this is what I would do aswell . I think Arfield offers something different going forward and deserves a start in the team with how well he’s done recently. Start with Roofe and Morelos come on second half if need be . Heart says 5-0 , head says 1-0  as long as it’s 3 points I don’t care 🔴🔵  In Gio we trust 💪

29 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Not sure what it actually is but I think he would be more suited to playing behind a front 2, linking mid to front.  We don't play like that though. 

Pretty much this, he's literally a classic number 10 which is more or less a defunct position in football nowadays

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

1-0 the champions last minute softest penalty in history will do for me 

A penalty that’s so soft Jack Ross would shout for it at the other end but that isn’t a penalty in the slightest but that also he can see why the referee has given it

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

In all seriousness what is Hagi’s natural position? 

Same one as Aribo is playing IMO, can you imagine a fresh Hagi coming on after an hour of Aribo giving it 110% coz he knows he's coming off after the hour.

Or vice versa Aribo coming on for Hagi.