Barisic

GOAT

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Haven’t seen a thread on him, but he’s looking like himself again in recent weeks.  Long may it continue, by far the best left back in the country when he’s on his game.

Except he’s murder at stopping crosses coming in to the box. 

Can't believe the difference in him since Gio became manager ( ok should have done better at the cross last night ) but his defending has greatly improved and like somebody else said was my MOTM against Dundee, does anyone else think Gerrard was asking him to do too much and it effected his overall game 

14 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Can't believe the difference in him since Gio became manager ( ok should have done better at the cross last night ) but his defending has greatly improved and like somebody else said was my MOTM against Dundee, does anyone else think Gerrard was asking him to do too much and it effected his overall game 

100%. 

Was such an overly complicated way of playing in hindsight. Wingers play inside but have to get in the box, striker drops into AM and doesn’t, fullbacks play as wingers and CMs play as cover for fullbacks. 

Amazing how simple it is to keep your players in their positions and do the role they’ve trained all their life for. 

1 hour ago, Misteral said:

The worst part of his game is stopping crosses and that is seriously important for a FB, so he needs to step up on that before I praise him too much. 

He stands too far back from the attacker, they don’t even have to skin him to get a cross in, he leaves them enough room to get the ball in the box without going by him. 

He had a good game last night as did the rest of the team. Needs to be tighter to his man at crosses but looks a lot more like the Barisic of old so hopefully Gio can get the best out off him. With the team playing well and the performances improving week on week it only boosts everyone’s confidence.I feel that this is what he was lacking in as his ability was never an issue 🔴🔵👍🏻🇭🇷