Dortmund

miracle

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

No.

See, I just remember the Leverkusen game a few years ago and my impression was we tried to go toe-to-toe but they were a better team and we’re more clinical.

I appreciate the desire to take the game to them but sometimes it’s better to play a bit smarter and a bit more defensively (I’m not talking 10 men behind the ball here, BTW) and then taking full advantage of a packed Ibrox?

14 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

We've got top drawer opposition, could be worse, we could have got FK Bodo/Glimt in February, who the fuck are FK Bodo/Glimpt 

I honestly thought it wasn't decided yet who they were playing. I had to google to discover that Bodo and Glimpt are one and the same. Glamour tie in the Vauxhall conference for the taigs.

Never liked Dortmund never understood the love in they seem to have from fans across the world.

They are beatable. Still haunted by them putting us out on penalties in the UEFA cup.

Lehman causing bother from a last minute corner to equalise. Myhre emergency goalie Amoruso racially abusing Ikpeba and it being on straight after school on channel 5.

Ah those were the days

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I honestly thought it wasn't decided yet who they were playing. I had to google to discover that Bodo and Glimpt are one and the same. Glamour tie in the Vauxhall conference for the taigs.

Rattled Roma 6-1. No easy outfit. Hope they bang the tarriere about.

6 minutes ago, BigDak said:

See, I just remember the Leverkusen game a few years ago and my impression was we tried to go toe-to-toe but they were a better team and we’re more clinical.

I appreciate the desire to take the game to them but sometimes it’s better to play a bit smarter and a bit more defensively (I’m not talking 10 men behind the ball here, BTW) and then taking full advantage of a packed Ibrox?

That's a bit different to going there with the intention being damaged limitations

11 minutes ago, BigDak said:

It was last year bud :lol:

If we are honest it’s not the best draw for us. The jump from the group stages to the knockout rounds are a massive uplift in quality. There’s no doubt will be great to see players like Haaland at Ibrox though. One things for sure, nobody should need motivated for this sort of game and in knockout football anything can happen! 

21 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Went there for the match in December 95 when Gazza got sent off. Drove from Cumbernauld via Leicester to pick up a mate then through  channel tunnel, coldest I've ever been, -17 but no ice, weird. Spoke to Walter on morning of match as grass was frozen solid and thought game could be off but no problem as underfloor heating. Great trip and decent bars in town and city had organised a fan zone with cheap beer, just what Rangers fans needed :lol:

That was the last Rangers away European game I attended and it's quite easily the most Baltic I have ever felt in my entire life, wind chill was fucking brutal :lol:

2 hours ago, BigDak said:

Dortmund like to hit you on the break. An all guns blazing approach is naive at this level.