*****The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We do but lets be honest we would rather our current POTS is available for two away games against those two cunts than for games at home vs the side bottom of the league and DU at home.

Anybody know if he was suspended for a match in late Jan but is with Nigeria at AFCON if the suspension would count for that game? 

Don't see why it wouldn't count, remember christie getting cited for 2 games which he served whilst injured from Morelos supposedly booting him In the baws in the tunnel :lol:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

If Joe Aribo is 1 booking away from missing either Aberdeen or celtic Joe Aribo should stay in the house this week. We need him for both. 

Terrible decision by the ref to book Aribo whilst devlin waltzed around halving us all day…

Patience will be key tonight, while they are rightly bottom of the league, they generally only get beat by the odd goal, only Livingston and the filth have beat them by more in the league.

Same starting eleven for me from the weekend to keep the momentum going from a positive performance and result.

Win, no injuries, clean sheet.

3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

He must have committed at least 6 fouls before being booked for his one against lundstrum…

It was becoming a joke with how many he got away with, especially as the ref booked pretty much everyone else.

I'm sure I counted 4 in the first half alone and they weren't exactly little niggles.

St Johnstone are going to sit deep and hope for something on the break. However once we score it is game over. I am expecting something similar to the Dundee game and we win something like 3-0. They are bottom for a reason.

Still want Livi to go down and get rid of that dreadful pitch but the Perth team will run them close.

37 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

St Johnstone are going to sit deep and hope for something on the break. However once we score it is game over. I am expecting something similar to the Dundee game and we win something like 3-0. They are bottom for a reason.

Still want Livi to go down and get rid of that dreadful pitch but the Perth team will run them close.

Knowing our luck one of the promoted teams would come up with a plastic pitch. 

Don't know why we don't force a vote to get rid of them in the top flight. 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Killie likely, the worst one!

One of the reasons we should be looking to get a vote going now to remove plastic pitches. Have it a requirement that you can't have them in the top flight. 

Ideal opportunity as only livingston left as it stands to vote against from the top flight. 

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We do but lets be honest we would rather our current POTS is available for two away games against those two cunts than for games at home vs the side bottom of the league and DU at home.

Anybody know if he was suspended for a match in late Jan but is with Nigeria at AFCON if the suspension would count for that game? 

Yes

3 hours ago, Johnsey said:

It was becoming a joke with how many he got away with, especially as the ref booked pretty much everyone else.

I'm sure I counted 4 in the first half alone and they weren't exactly little niggles.

I said this In the match thread and someone shot me down saying the ref was having a good game ffs 🤯

DUE to updated guidance from the SFA and Scottish government, players and staff will be unable to stop with fans for photographs or signings prior to and after the game this evening.

We understand that this is disappointing but it is important we continue to mitigate risks to ensure our players, staff and fans remain safe during the ongoing pandemic.

Thank you for your unrivalled support to our club.

RANGERS SHOP