*****The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

ElBufalo20

25 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

We're on a decent run right now but I fully expect St Johnstone to park the bus tonight. Bit more confident in this kind of game then previously though. Think Gio's wily enough to make sure we stay patient and take any chances that come our way. 

He’s got the midfield prepared to get beyond the strikers and into their box, no more playing it square across their 18yd line. 

2 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

More shooting from distance as well. Arfield's due a thirty yard screamer. I feel it in my bones! 

Definitely 😀 put the laces through it even with a packed box there always a deflection or rebound. Do fancy Scotty to rap one right into the postage stamp 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Saturdays game in doubt due to Dundee United having positive cases.

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Well they should be made to play the game with what they have....why the fuck should we be put out for their fucking stupidity 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Dundee United squad went to Newcastle for their night out :lol: 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Well they should be made to play the game with what they have....why the fuck should we be put out for their fucking stupidity 

if all that is true then @hammer93  100%.  Pretty sure they would need to play on as per dubai craic or face heavy sanctions / 3-0 automatic defeat for every game they refuse to play.