CJNOVO992

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Can we not make our own minds up mate? Are you going Sturgeon on us? PM me then with the post. Get cunts outed. 

Then people complain that we let things slide, so no gets hidden and ban issued.

Used to follow him but disliked his content was a bit too pc and friendly for me but that's my own taste. Being said I hope to fuck he gets some help and finds a good place in his head. He comes across as a very nice lad and doesn't deserve the issues he may be having. 

All the best son...wish you well. Its  been and still is a tough time for a lot of people but winning the league as daft as it sounds helped me as for the first time ever I'd suffered anxiety (social) and the guys like cj and a couple of others do bring a smile to my face and make me laugh. So it's great all the above posts are full of positivity.

On 24/12/2021 at 19:38, Sket said:

I'm led to believe whatever I posted last night was way out of line. I dont remember what I said but that's no excuse. 

Regardless of my thoughts on his content that doesn't give me reason to dish out abuse. I wish no ill will on the lad and hope he gets the help he's after.

Don't get pished and post on the Internet,kids.

Sounding a bit like the Chinese tennis player here.

On 24/12/2021 at 19:38, Sket said:

I'm led to believe whatever I posted last night was way out of line. I dont remember what I said but that's no excuse. 

Regardless of my thoughts on his content that doesn't give me reason to dish out abuse. I wish no ill will on the lad and hope he gets the help he's after.

Don't get pished and post on the Internet,kids.

The drunk excuse 😂