Nathan Patterson

CR3

Would have loved to see him get more game with us, however the fact that Everton see him as a good quality player for them is excellent news and great business from Rangers. 

We may be lucky to have him back some day, but right now I want to see him have a very successful career and we can be proud to know it was our club that made that happen. 

Brilliant news. I am gutted, but happy for him 😊🤍💙

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental to think that some wanted his contract torn up after the covid ‘scandal’ which could have derailed 55, but also that it was just 4 guys and their partners having a takeaway and a game of monopoly.

Fully atoned for that error in judgement. 

I was one of them although I wanted him sold rather than sacked. My thoughts at the time were the damage this could've done to the rest of the team but I fully admit I was wrong and way over the top.

Now the young lad must be buzzing, leaving his  club with his head held high and about to start a career in the English premier league. I wish him the best of luck.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

JINGS CRIVENS. I'm away for a lie down!! :O 

Actually the are 2 stories. The one about the transfer has two pictures, both play for Rangers. There is another story assessing if Everton are getting a door deal or are they taking a risk. That story has him in a Scotland strip. 

16 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

That lot must be spewing. 😂

Imagine how pissed off we'd be if they got upwards of £16million for someone whos probably played about 1500 minutes of club football.

If the Hagi €15 million rumour is true, and when we win the league and get the CL money....

We are dominating for years.

Winning the league this year is crucial. If you look at the country coefficients then Scotland had poor figures in 2016/17 and 2018/18 relative to other countries around us. That means that Scotland could well stay in top 10 for the next 3 or 4 years with automatic CL group each year. The team that wins the league this year and secures CL cash next year is in a strong position to win the following leagues and keep getting the CL money. We need to make sure it us us. 

47 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

That lot must be spewing. 😂

Imagine how pissed off we'd be if they got upwards of £16million for someone whos probably played about 1500 minutes of club football.

If the Hagi €15 million rumour is true, and when we win the league and get the CL money....

We are dominating for years.

Don’t think there’s many on here worried about what those cunts think tbh

44 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Actually the are 2 stories. The one about the transfer has two pictures, both play for Rangers. There is another story assessing if Everton are getting a door deal or are they taking a risk. That story has him in a Scotland strip. 

:angrywillie: To the car park lads!!!

All the best to the guy. He has all the ingredients to make it to the very top. It’s a bit disappointing that we won’t have the chance to see him fulfil more of his potential with us but it’s a good deal for all involved. 

Macleod, Ness, Wilson, McCrorie, McKay, Fleck, McCormack, Wylde…

There’s a long list of guys who at some point when they were starting out were touted as the next big thing. The Patterson fee is probably more than the lot of them have been sold for combined in their whole careers.

Tremendous business

It's a good move for everyone involved.  The finance is right for us, the player and he will become the best right back at his new club.  I really hope he does well not only for him but to ensure that we continue to get good value for any of our players that are moved on, while also ensuring that we continue to attract the best players possible for the league we play in.