*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Gio has got to admit he got this terribly wrong if he comes out with some bullshit at the end of this game then he can fuck right off. 
Balogun should start. And the tactics are fucking woeful sitting off them like they’re Man City. We pressed them once and they lost the ball. He has got to start pressing teams and playing on the front foot. Massive wake up and shock to him I hope. That’s the only plus side I can see to this. Bassey is the new LB also Borna hasn’t got the bottle. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

All stems from him. 

Has done the past few games. He makes bizzare decisions and selections which we are all left scratching our heads.

The players need their arses booted yes but so does he. 

Yip. The manager has shat it with his tactics and it’s filtered through to the side. 

A few out there tonight have been absolutely fuckin scandalous but if we go into that game gun ho performances all round are different 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Shouldn't be a case if he fails to win the title, that's giving him far far too much credit

He should be gone in the morning after this, he's thrown away a very comfortable lead, has picked up 5 points from the last 12 (could've been worse btw) & clearly has no clue wtf he's doing

If he leads us out on Sunday you're aswell giving these cunts the title 

If we don't win the title we need a new manager

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

He’s done more than the rest of the midfield combined in 1 half, looking for the ball, tracking, making space, had a fucking shot.

Its easy to look decent when the rest have been shite right enough.

They've dialed it in this 2nd half. By a mile.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I was delighted when Gio was appointed. I bought into 'keeping the zero'. Now I want him gone if he fails to win the title.

He started with a group of players who when played to their strengths are very good. His instructions, they follow as they must, but it's clear they are unhappy about it.

Down to his tactics Gio is not getting the best out of the squad.

Should have recorded my pals rant at half time. Was along those lines with added cowards, cunts, bastards etc. Someone needs to tell GVB what's what and soon.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I was delighted when Gio was appointed. I bought into 'keeping the zero'. Now I want him gone if he fails to win the title.

He started with a group of players who when played to their strengths are very good. His instructions, they follow as they must, but it's clear they are unhappy about it.

Down to his tactics Gio is not getting the best out of the squad.

I still buy in to keeping the zero. Problem is we can't keep the fucking zero. 6 goals shipped in 2 games is stinking.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I’ve no idea how anyone can blame Gio for tonight. He’s been let down big-time by incompetence and cowardice within the ranks.

Have you watched us since the new year? 

He’s clearly managing something very badly