*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

As excited as we all were at signing Ramsey, it’s been a dreadful one! Sands looks to be a decent squad player, nothing more, and there was no harm in trying Diallo I guess… In hindsight just one player that strengthened the first 11 would’ve been far more beneficial, just hope come the end of the season it’s not one we reflect on…

2 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

As excited as we all were at signing Ramsey, it’s been a dreadful one! Sands looks to be a decent squad player, nothing more, and there was no harm in trying Diallo I guess… In hindsight just one player that strengthened the first 11 would’ve been far more beneficial, just hope come the end of the season it’s not one we reflect on…

What evidence is there that Sands looks a good squad player?

No harm in signing Diallo? We needed to strengthen to challenge for the title not bring in youngsters to develop for other clubs

2 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

All 3 look like a complete waste of time. 

40 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McGregor

Tav  Goldson  Balogun  Bassey

Jack  Lundstram

Lowry  Arfield  Kent

Morelos

Aribo needs rested/dropped but this is probably not the game to do it.

I expect him alongside Arfield and Kent behind Morelos, regardless of their freshness.

Fed up picking Ramsey so I’m not even going to bother any more.

:lol:

there front 2 have 38 goals between them so Goldson has to have a ON night, also they have signed the Norwegian born omoijuanfo from Molde in Jan who scored 29 in 29 in Norway. The boy Katai also is the hotshot.

I feel they will go all guns blazing 3 - 4 - 3

Is Helander still not been included no doubts...

No Aribo please GBV, Roofe in that role off morelos

this is from the belgrade derby 2 weeks ago 

Where Red Star will have to do work is on repairing the away section of the old stadium after Partizan hooligans well and truly left their calling card last week. Just about every seat in the south stand was wrecked or ripped out entirely although Red Star chiefs insisted yesterday it would be fully repaired in time for the visit of Rangers fans.

Is Helander still not been included no doubts...

No Aribo please GBV, Roofe in that role off morelos

if I see Ramsey warming up with 20 to go, I will laugh. Gio basically said on the PC he is not ready.

With every passing day, it looks more like a media stunt although I don't get the logic behind that.

I'm not often pessimistic, but I doubt he will play for us again.

Just now, bluenoz said:

if I see Ramsey warming up with 20 to go, I will laugh. Gio basically said on the PC he is not ready.

With every passing day, it looks more like a media stunt although I don't get the logic behind that.

I'm not often pessimistic, but I doubt he will play for us again.

welsh training camp,not just specky robertson and bishgrove needinto via the exit, wilson has to answer this farcical pish from knowing gerrard was making buttons to go to the jan saga.