Ross Wilson

KingKirk

Just read that they dont even have a DOF. Always wondered why the fuck we were wasting money on shite like this. Am amazed any manager is happy allowing somebody else to pick his players as its his job thats going first if they are shite.

Their manager has obviously came in with a list of players hes been keeping an eye on , we are relying on a guy who has worked at Falkirk, Watford, Huddersfield Town, Southampton to find us decent players , its ridiculous.

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

Honestly have to laugh every time I see Fashion Sakala play. Who the fuck scouted him and thought he would improve us? Guy is dog shit. 

I thought that today, I struggle to believe that anybody watched him play 90 minutes of football live.

He reeks of somebody that was signed on the back of a DVD compilation of all his best bits.

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I thought that today, I struggle to believe that anybody watched him play 90 minutes of football live.

He reeks of somebody that was signed on the back of a DVD compilation of all his best bits.

And yet we only looked dangerous after he came on.

Just now, DiamondDan said:

Did we?? He can run fast, that's about it, so he can get into positions where defenders are worried but he is completely incapable of delivering any end product. He is hopeless.

As are Itten and Roofe. Other than Alfie we are a complete joke up top.

When he goes we are well and truly in the shit 

Roofe is a good player if the system and way of playing are suited to him.  But he's not a long striker and has no pace so completely unable to receive a ball behind the defence.

As for Itten? Could easily get a similar standard player from the Scottish championship. 

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m struggling to come up with any positives or successes he’s had. The current contract situations are scandalous. 

For some reason I have always thought that he is the Paul Murray of his profession, talking the talk, feeding off the coat tails of others success.

Signing Simpson, for example, should have been a warning sign then there was Bacuna, Wright and Sands.Is he trying to prove that he can pick out diamonds when it is obvious to all that he has picked up dog shit?

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

As are Itten and Roofe. Other than Alfie we are a complete joke up top.

When he goes we are well and truly in the shit 

Lot of folk wondering why Roofe wasn’t getting much game time.

There’s you answer!

Seems good for a wee cameo, but that would appear to be it.

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

For some reason I have always thought that he is the Paul Murray of his profession, talking the talk, feeding off the coat tails of others success.

Signing Simpson, for example, should have been a warning sign then there was Bacuna, Wright and Sands.Is he trying to prove that he can pick out diamonds when it is obvious to all that he has picked up dog shit?

Since Gerrard left, his appointment has overseen a 12 point swing, he’s failed to renew any of the contracts that are running down rapidly - even if just for market protection than anything else - and he absolutely botched his key Jan target, didn’t have a backup ready and lumped us with a pointless development loan who can’t get near the side as expected

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Since Gerrard left, his appointment has overseen a 12 point swing, he’s failed to renew any of the contracts that are running down rapidly - even if just for market protection than anything else - and he absolutely botched his key Jan target, didn’t have a backup ready and lumped us with a pointless development loan who can’t get near the side as expected

I dread the thought of giving him (if we can muster it) substantial funds in the Summer. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Don't worry yourself then because no one is getting substantial funds. 

Me using the term 'substantial' has massively changed since before the game today. 

Still, in the context of our Club £10 Million is substantial. 

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can you say who the key target was?

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That's the worry, his eye for a player based on the boy from the US looks howling.

Anybody that knows him or has worked with him will tell you he’s utterly useless at identifying players. That being said, it’s not really his job to do so. 

Sands was identified by our scout in the States - his name escapes me at the moment.