European Semi Final

24 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’ve seen someone mention a good point on followfollow

We obviously have to go play in Germany again, last time we were missing Balogun, Sakala & Roofe for what we suspected was lack of vaccinations barring their entry.

Hopefully that wasn’t the case and there were other issues at play / Germany relaxes their Covid rules.

Otherwise we will go into a European Semi final without a recognised striker 😳

Just stick Arfield up front. Sorted.

26 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’ve seen someone mention a good point on followfollow

We obviously have to go play in Germany again, last time we were missing Balogun, Sakala & Roofe for what we suspected was lack of vaccinations barring their entry.

Hopefully that wasn’t the case and there were other issues at play / Germany relaxes their Covid rules.

Otherwise we will go into a European Semi final without a recognised striker 😳

We can put this problem on hold the night I think :lol:

We'll I'm praying this is fate for us to finally see our captain lift a European trophy!!

But what an achievement to get this far!!

And who known's now anyone can win it at this stage!!

I would sacrifice every other trophy this season to win this UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE trophy in our 150th year too :champions:!!!

Once in a lifetime stuff let's hope this is our fate!!

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely dreamland stuff, let's enjoy this 😀 

What an achievment in an underwhelming season for us domestically, says it all what it means for us, we are Rangers where all that matters is winning! 💙🙌 well done the teds🍺🍺

Bet no cunt could imagine this when Pedro was shouting at cunts in the bushes!

The strides we’ve made forward even over the last few years are fucking huge, We’ve already beat a team that are 11 point above Leipzig in their league, the skys the limit.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Leipzig are a good team and in Nkunku have one of the best players in Europe right now but there's absolutely no reason why we can't beat them

2 games away from a European final

He's exactly the type of player that hurts us. Comes in off the striker and finds wee pockets of space.

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

And to think 7 years ago we got hammered 6-1 in aggregate by Motherwell (the worst team in the SPFL) in the  play off final and now we are two games away from a Europa League final. 

We need two distinct groups of players and two completely different systems. One for big games in Scotland and Europe and another for games against the shite in Scotland who sit in and try not to let us play football.

Winning the EL would be the biggest achievement in Scottish football for decades and would more than make up for losing our title.

One thing though,we CANNOT miss the chances we did tonight in the semi final, Arfield's miss was ridiculous and our choice of final ball also must improve drastically,we should have won 4 or 5 1 tonight.