*****The Official Rangers vs Savilles Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Even with the money they spent, we were in such a good position 

We were but we had a bit of a slide in performance before the scouser jumped ship, at the end of the day you can only pish with the cock you’ve got, the leagues not finished yet and hopefully tonight rattles their cages.

Just now, RS4_wul said:

They were getting pumped, so not really :lol:

Get it right up them and all our haters.

We were to a man, immense today. Same as Thursday.

2 games in a row won in extra time.

Outstanding.

True they were knackered! My stress levels were through the roof by then and I have no voice! Am amazing day and atmosphere. So proud of our team ❤️🤍💙

Just now, Bigdave30 said:

We were but we had a bit of a slide in performance before the scouser jumped ship, at the end of the day you can only pish with the cock you’ve got, the leagues not finished yet and hopefully tonight rattles their cages.

2-0 up vs Motherwell, should have seen it through. 2-1 up vs hearts and McGregor fucks the corner, and the first sheep home game we gave away the most stupid goals (think McLaughlin was the keeper). Should have won the other Motherwell home game and Ross county away, plus the last old firm at Ibrox we were better than them. Don’t hold out much hope for the league but all these mistakes have cost us and it’s gutting but today is huge, as is the Europa. Still loads to fight for 💪💪💪

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

2-0 up vs Motherwell, should have seen it through. 2-1 up vs hearts and McGregor fucks the corner, and the first sheep home game we gave away the most stupid goals (think McLaughlin was the keeper). Should have won the other Motherwell home game and Ross county away, plus the last old firm at Ibrox we were better than them. Don’t hold out much hope for the league but all these mistakes have cost us and it’s gutting but today is huge, as is the Europa. Still loads to fight for 💪💪💪

The motherwell one is the worst for the fact the papes dropped points the same day and I was giving it yaldy and got made to look a bigger knob than usual 😂

It’s never over till it’s over 🚁 🍦 

I thought every man was exceptional to put in that performance after Thursday was fantastic. 

Every game a Cup final now same effort til the end of the season and you never know.

Congratulations to all the Players & Staff.

The Mhanky Mob thought they had stole it but naw, the Bears showed the grit & desire of Champions.

13 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The motherwell one is the worst for the fact the papes dropped points the same day and I was giving it yaldy and got made to look a bigger knob than usual 😂

It’s never over till it’s over 🚁 🍦 

That weekend was brutal but as @TamCoopz said above the other games he mentioned were terrible regards points dropped.

But anyway regards this week it's been fucking outstanding 👍